Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Feeler: TSW/Yokohama 18x8.5/19x10.5 245/40/18 295/30/19

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 08:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: TSW/Yokohama 18x8.5/19x10.5 245/40/18 295/30/19

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1200
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This is totally a feeler thread ATM...I just want to see if there are some real takers on these wheels/tires. If someone is interested...please realize I cannot sell these today. I would need to go get my stockers, which are not located at my new house...won't be able to get to them for probably a week or two. Asking 1200 and open to offers...Shipping will be expensive and at buyers expense

The wheels are in great shape...no nicks/curb checks. The center caps are a little discolored. Probably clean up w/ some good polish.

The tires are ok...if the shop that mounted/balanced/aligned originally had set all my spec's properly the tires would be in better shape.

Since then, I had the tires/wheels rebalanced, realigned...by a different shop. They drive straight and true.

Wheels are TSW...I forget the name of the wheels.
18x8.5 front
19x10.5 back
I'll have to pull the wheels to check the offset...but they clearance just fine for 4th gen fbody's.

Tires: Yokohama Neova
Front: 245/40/18
Front wear: worn on edges from camber/alignment...still lots of tread in middle...some good miles left if not on cambered car

Rear: 295/30/19
Driver's rear: great shape...lots of tread.

Passenger rear: Tread - Plenty, HOWEVER...edges got messed up here...I had the car on some really low suspension and i was doing some very hard cornering...the alignment shop said the panhard bar was adjusted properly...

While turning left (nascar style)...I guess the tire rubbed the fender on the outer edge...I didn't notice til I got home. I then rolled the fenders and had the panhard bar adjusted.

The tires do not rub now and had I set my pan-hard bar properly for my ride height this would not have happened at all.

The tire still holds air perfectly...nothing too deep and has been fine...it probably looks worse then it is...but none the less, I have to be brutally honest.

[

Pavers are slanted...not the camber

Sidewall/outer edge fender rub

On the car: