Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro SS -Procharged -Forged -Mint

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro SS -Procharged -Forged -Mint

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $18999
Mileage: 31800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my 2002 Camaro SS with quite a list of mods. This 32k mile car is mint inside and out as you can see in the pictures below. This SS also easily has $20+k worth of mods. Let my loss be your gain.

History:
So the cars story is I bought the car back in December, had it a week then the methanol pump malfunctioned causing a piece of the piston to break which cracked the block. So I figured what better time than ever to throw some stronger internals in the engine. This new engine was meticulously broken in. It hasn't been until recently with about 800 miles on the new engine that I've really got on the car. The engine was built right by a very qualified performance shop: Blanchard Performance Engineering (which is owned by the service manager of the local Chevrolet dealership). They build custom 1k hp vettes to turbo trucks so this was an easy build. Any work done to this car, including oil changes, has been performed exclusively by them. As you can tell by the mileage, the car is just a weekend toy. We are in the process of buying a house so the toys must go for now.

2002 Camaro SS Sebring Silver
LS1 paired to 4 speed automatic, Ebony leather, T-Tops, Power everything, Keyless entry (2 remotes), cruise, etc.

31,800 miles on car (800 on engine)

Engine:
-New LS1 block
-Diamond forged dish pistons, Callies rods, balanced and polished LS1 crank
-EPS custom cut blower cam (guy who started Thunder Racing), dual gold valve springs with titanium retainers, chromoly pushrods, ARP bolts, stock heads.
-All new misc parts: rod/main bearings, cam bearings, oil pump, timing chain, head gasket, flywheel, rear main seal etc...

Mods
-ATI Procharger D1SC with twin intercoolers. Running only 7 lbs of boost. Engine is capable of taking MUCH more. Just never got to changing the pulley.
-Snow methanol injection (Uses windshield wiper fluid reservoir. System is installed in car just not hooked up)
-Walbro fuel pump with pump booster
-Headers tied to Magnaflow catback exhaust
-Yank converter 3000 stall
-BMR subframe connectors, strut tower brace, sway bar, adjustable chromoly torque arm.
-QA1 adjustable shocks
-Eibach springs
-Rear end girdle kit with 3.73 gears
-Baer brake rotors
-17x11 rear ZR1 wheels with 315/35/17 Nitto DR's
-17x9.5 front ZR1 wheels with BF Goodrich KDW 275/40/17
-Alpine amp with sub cleanly mounted in compartment under rear hatch (bass level **** next to Autometer boost gauge in front console see pic)

Not looking to do any trades.

Car has never been dyno'd or to the track but theres enough cars around this forum to give you a good idea of just how fast this setup is.

Car is located 30 mins outside Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Sorry if I left anything out. Feel free to call, text, email, or PM me anytime with questions. I work nights so it doesn't matter what time it is.

Jake
excesss32@gmail.com

Last edited by excesss; 12-25-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:56 AM
Teching In

Default ttt

clean title? stock head and cam? is the tranny upgraded at all. you had all the work done now just wanna dump her? looks like a great car. you should spend the scratch and have her dynoed. everyone likes to know its been tuned to perfection. or the whole build could be a waste ya know/ good luck
Old 03-28-2012, 01:33 AM
Staging Lane

Clear title in hand. Heads and cam info in original post. Stock tranny. Unfortunately I have had all the work done and I have to sell the car yes. Priorities changed from when I bought the car till now. Home for the new family has to come before supercharged Camaro ha ha. Trust me I'd love to have both. Thanks for the advice on having the car dyno'd. If it ends up being an issue with selling the car I might have to spend the money to do it. Car does run strong though, real strong.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that is one badass ride free bump!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:08 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Scully.

Deposit received on the car so someone is about to be one happy camper.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Teching In

Default ttt

glad to see her sell quik 4 ya. if i wasnt in ny ida boughten her....