Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Need fuel rails that work with alternator relocated + FPR + stock fuel lines

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need fuel rails that work with alternator relocated + FPR + stock fuel lines

I have some aftermarket fuel rails I bought off the Parts Classifieds, but I just realized the way they were done won't allow my TB cable bracket to bolt up...

I have my alternator relocated to the passenger side head for my turbo build. I also have an Aeromotive Boost Referenced FPR on the driver's side rail. I need a set of aftermarket fuel rails that clear my Modular Turbo alternator relocation bracket setup and allow me to run the BR FPR, AND of course the throttle body bracket installed WITH stock fuel lines.

The rails on there currently have the fuel feed going to the FPR on the driver's side front, then the return going from the passenger side front (which is where I ran into clearance issues with the alternator relocation bracket)

This is real last minute (so advice is greatly appreciated), as I'm putting the "finishing touches" on my turbo build, only to realize I have no install my throttle body cable bracket with the way these rails were modified to clear the MT alternator bracket.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:10 PM
TECH Resident

Bump....surely someone has done this before!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i ran into the same problem. I notched my alternator for the time being. I have the means to modify the MT reloc. bracket so thats probably what i ll do later on