Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

SHAW AFB Check in....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SHAW AFB Check in....

I am looking to PCS from Fort Bragg. Anyone close who can tell me about the F-Body scene, area, or any LS based shops. Any info would be awesome. Columbia SC check in also. Thanks!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:41 AM
Teching In

Shaw afb here. I currently deployed but i will be back soon. I have a friend there with an f body also. I also see a few more on base. We will have to meet up when i get back.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Teching In

I am still deployed also ....puting a lot into the Camaro. Yeah we will have to meet up.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just PCSed out of there and the car scene was pretty much non-existent. I saw a couple of f-bodies around but not sure if they met up and did stuff or not. Seems like the scene is mostly more along the Myrtle Beach area. Try checking out www.streetlethalracing.com (that's the only SC based site I know of).
Old 04-01-2012, 05:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stereotypicalv8guy
I just PCSed out of there and the car scene was pretty much non-existent. I saw a couple of f-bodies around but not sure if they met up and did stuff or not. Seems like the scene is mostly more along the Myrtle Beach area. Try checking out www.streetlethalracing.com (that's the only SC based site I know of).
+1 just pcs'd out of shaw a couple of months ago. the car scene might be picking up since the army is there now. a SSGT in my old neighborhood had a modded yellow c5z and a stock yellow c6z. how he can afford both i have no idea
Old 04-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Sounds like I will be still going to RPM for some work. After I get settled back to the devils playground and getting more money for a 9" rear. Thanks everyone for the info.

Quick Reply: SHAW AFB Check in....