Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New 98 Formula!

Old 03-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 98 Formula!

Greetings all! I have added a new f-body to my stable!!

Picked up a 98 formula a few months ago, added it to the 95 lt1 trans-am(shudder.. lt1 issues.. shudder)

So far I am loving it.. the car is nearly mint and I am finding(probably because the lt1 has actually never RAN right)

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-m...ce-please.html

Its a night and day difference.

Very happy with this car, and yes I'm still keeping my lt1, she has the potential to be a real street beast.. I dunno if it has a stall or what but when it shifts sometimes it can break your fn neck.. not even close to funny.. other times it feels like its reving up buy slipping.. dunno....and I like the ls1 for nice long calm trips

Here are some pics, hope the links works!

Recently moved to Penticton, BC.. and I LOVE IT HERE!!

Looking forward to some mods.. first question.. can anybody tell me if those are stock tips? I'm trying to figure out if it has stock exhast or not, she has a pretty good rumble to her.

psst.. god i love the ls1 engine bay over the lt1!!!! Need to figure out how to dress up my lt1 a bit more.
Attached Thumbnails New 98 Formula!-img_0129.jpg   New 98 Formula!-img_0130.jpg   New 98 Formula!-img_0132.jpg   New 98 Formula!-img_0135.jpg   New 98 Formula!-img_0136.jpg  

Old 03-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Launching!

Nice car, I have two f-bodys myself. Both ls1 cars though, it's a special breed. These cars are so universal, easy to work on, and good on gas.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
Nice car, I have two f-bodys myself. Both ls1 cars though, it's a special breed. These cars are so universal, easy to work on, and good on gas.
There are probably a lot of people who'd disagree with that

OP nice car, I love Formulas and yours looks like it's in great shape.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:59 AM
On The Tree

Nice car! Unless the trans am and formula had different stock tips, those aren't stock

Search this Thread