Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Cayenne red metallic z28 partout!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 02:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cayenne red metallic z28 partout!!!

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

********IF YOU PM ME PUT WHAT YOU WANT IN THE SUBJECT************
(You've got no idea how annoying it is looking through 50 messages for that one guy that wanted a 5 dollar misc part or bolt that I had..)

Hi
I recently picked up a 1998 M6 hardtop Z28 CRM. Was going to swap all the goodies out of my totaled 98SS in to it... but I'm finding more and more bent metal up front from the curb the guy went over. :/. I've decided to part the car out.

Car has tan interior, Seats feel amazing few slight rips, nothing horrible though..

I don't have a lot to think of right off the bat with this car...

I have an engine, I will separate the engine from the wiring harness / accessories

Engine has 170k miles on it, of which the previous owner had 3 businesses, one in FL, one in GA, and one in NC... He went over a curb at like 35mph and caught the front K member which in turn, caught the oil pan causing the oil pan to bust. He said he heard NO knocking what so ever when it was sitting running, he noticed that the car lost oil pressure and turned the car off. (for any of you that want to think that 30 seconds without oil is a lot, Consider when you do a heads cam swap, your engine is without oil for about that long, so please, don't think this engine is ruined or ever scared by 30 seconds of oil-less idling)

I purchased the car to rebuild the front end, and have found that I'd basically have to replace ever structural piece in the front... Which I will, but I'd rather do it in a few years, when I can dump a few thousand in to body repairs to restore this badass, rare as hell color Z28.

I'd let go of the entire engine, accessories, and wiring harness for 1750+ shipping. 1750 is obo, but only respectable offers.

I'll let the long block go for 1000 +shipping
wiring harness / PCM for 300 (You don't have to pay for a license to tune with EFI LIVE with a 1998 PCM)

and 500 obo for full accessories kit.

Car has Monsoon factory stereo system and still works very well. Only thing is some of the ***** at the bottom are missing, like BASS, TREBLE *****. Can still turn the metal, just needs the plastic ends.

car has 2001 GM stamped 10 spoke SS wheels. ONE of them looks slightly bent on the inside, I'm not sure if a tire will hold air, but the other 3 are perfect. I'd part with them for 350obo.

2 Goodies.

The car has aftermarket SS hood / spoiler. NOW, Here's the thing I run in to a lot with GM owners *Oh it isn't OEM, I don't want it* Okay, this hoods fitment is perfect, and the hood feels 2x lighter than the freaking 47lb piece of crap that GM made.... Seriously, I know there are companies out there that make hoods that fit like garbage, I don't know who made this hood, but it honestly fits just the EXACT same as my OEM SS hood that I just took off myother recently wrecked true SS vert. I'd do 550+shipping OBO on it. Make a reasonable offer, I might jump just to get it moved.

The spoiler I'm 100% unsure of, I believe it is aftermarket, I actually like it more than my OEM ss spoiler, the flare in the middle looks to come up about an inch more than the OEM SS... which looks amazing to me. I'd part with it for 275+ shipping (which for grayhound is about 70 bucks I believe)

The tan leather front and rear seats I'd part ways with for 250 obo, Like I said, a few rips, but I think the original owner couldn't of weighed more than 150 lbs, This seat SITS like it's brand new.

I have a convertible black carpet for sell, as well as a hardtop tan carpet, I'd do 100 dollars a piece OBO.

I now have a set of tan/black door panels, and gray/black door panels, both in great shape. I'd do 100 per pair OBO.

I also have a set of Hooker long tubes that were professionally wrapped and sprayed. I'd do 300+ shipping on them OBO

and a TSP Y-PIPE. 100+ shipping. Buy them both and save on shipping

LS7 Clutch kit (flywheel, pressure plate and disk) 300+ shipping.

BMR solid lower control arms 75 dollars + shipping.

BMR adjustable Torque arm 300 +shipping OBO.

********IF YOU PM ME PUT WHAT YOU WANT IN THE SUBJECT************
(You've got no idea how annoying it is looking through 50 messages for that one guy that wanted a 5 dollar misc part or bolt that I had..)
Old 03-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

pm sent
Old 04-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

Bump!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Teching In

pm sent