Street Racing & Kill Stories - El mero maro (L99 camaro 10') vs ls1 T/A, ls6 swap corvette and srt4

lablackbeast
03-31-2012, 04:47 AM
well had a bad ass night in mexico ran 3 different cars tonight. T/A claimed i was on nitrous LMFAO!!!!

T/A: Longtube headers and tune

corvette: has a ls6 swap, better clutch, drop in filter and borla exhaust

srt4: big turbo 60-1

me vs T/A from a 25roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Qx13wEQGQ&feature=plcp&context=C4b70b8fVDvjVQa1PpcFPZ8jXjc8qOb64k_SX_EFgb dVUP14v7U0o%3D

me vs corvette 30roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uljxpkQ1Nmo&feature=channel

me vs srt4 from a 60roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fpoqySYayU&feature=channel

again vs the srt4 from a 55roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs6yS0wUZN8&feature=channel

and once again vs the srt4 from another 55roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimsFspEyWY&feature=channel

88blackiroc
03-31-2012, 07:19 AM
You took out that t/a. Your car rolls! What mods do you have?

lablackbeast
03-31-2012, 09:30 AM
You took out that t/a. Your car rolls! What mods do you have?

thanks man, and its a tune only with straight pipe

sweetC5
03-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Good kills, car is running strong man.

ohioborn80
03-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Nice runs.

five.oh
03-31-2012, 07:03 PM
How's that fast intake working for you Roman? Didn't that t/a put about a car on you last time with your same claimed mods.

LS1rob00
03-31-2012, 07:41 PM
How's that fast intake working for you Roman? Didn't that t/a put about a car on you last time with your same claimed mods.

Tune only ehhh...

Rhino79
03-31-2012, 08:04 PM
:corn:

I know romans car ran 12.57 with only tune and no cats in really good air. I always thought the fast on a mild to stock ls3 was a waste??lol

2SSARME
03-31-2012, 09:36 PM
5th gen > f body.

lablackbeast
03-31-2012, 09:56 PM

LMFAO my fast intake is still in my room, ill take a picture of it with the date and my username, lol yal just dont know what to come up with ..... And I beat him when the tune was only a week old, it ran way better once it got used to it, plus I had 2 extra passengers when he was by himself and I still beat, now I had only one passenger and he added one to the mix, lol try again cause the car has what I claim, why would I lie..??? I am not your typical crew

lablackbeast
03-31-2012, 09:58 PM

Tune only ehhh...

Yes sir it is tune only, like I said on the previous post ill take a picture of it with the date and my username, so this dumb ass can believe me lol TDFF

five.oh
03-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Lol doesn't matter cus my 5.0 put busses on you. Do you remember?

2SSARME
03-31-2012, 11:01 PM

Come put buses on me slow.

Rhino79
03-31-2012, 11:58 PM

Lol, so you have a top fuel 5.0 that lives on the internets? 0 posts on ls1tech and live in the street racing section. Sounds like you just try and start shit to me. Wheres some vid of this 5.0 you speak of?

lablackbeast
04-01-2012, 01:34 AM

Lmfao, run me again ;)

lablackbeast
04-01-2012, 08:16 PM
fast intake still in my room

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii516/ROFLO6200/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-04-01_201102.jpg

gregsss
04-02-2012, 02:05 PM
lol doesn't matter cus my 5.0 put busses on you. Do you remember?

really!!!!

ohioborn80
04-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Lmfao, run me again ;)

Do it..I know his 5.0 is tuned also. Both auto's. Sounds like a good run..do it.

lablackbeast
04-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Do it..I know his 5.0 is tuned also. Both auto's. Sounds like a good run..do it.

Yes we both tuned but he runs a 100 shot, an intake 410s more than me so its not a fair race

ohioborn80
04-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Yes we both tuned but he runs a 100 shot, an intake 410s more than me so its not a fair race

When did he put the 100 shot on? And his intake equals your no cats and straight pipe. He don't have to spray it

lablackbeast
04-02-2012, 03:18 PM
When did he put the 100 shot on? And his intake equals your no cats and straight pipe. He don't have to spray it

He has no cats himself, and gt500 mufflers so nope it aint equal

ohioborn80
04-02-2012, 03:20 PM
He has no cats himself, and gt500 mufflers so nope it aint equal

Gt500 mufflers equal nothing but sound.

So no spray and you scarred to run him still? :)

lablackbeast
04-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Gt500 mufflers equal nothing but sound.

So no spray and you scarred to run him still? :)

They flow better, and ill race him again i have nothing to loose :) and they ill race him again with my intake. And maybe 373s so it could be a equal race

ohioborn80
04-02-2012, 03:38 PM
They flow better, and ill race him again i have nothing to loose :) and they ill race him again with my intake. And maybe 373s so it could be a equal race

Do it already....lol

lablackbeast
04-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Do it already....lol

I will eventually

fordv8302
04-05-2012, 09:07 AM
I'm the mother fucker with the black 5.0 with intake, tune, Exaust ,4.10 and 100 shot! I don't like getting phone calls saying I'm talking shit on this site! I don't run my mouth I run my fucking CAR! Any time any place me and Rome are cool so if anyone wont's to talk shit and act like me I'm here bitch!

BigBirdLS1
04-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Did someone piss in your cheerios Fordv8302? Who cares if someone is talking shit about you on the internet. It's guess what, the internet, ignore it and its like it never happened.

Btw I'd be more than happy to run you but neither you or I would be willing to travel 500+ miles to race...so oh well.

x TX OuTLawZ x
04-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Look wtf who is the other guy then?

CHADsterss
04-09-2012, 06:07 PM
LMFAO my fast intake is still in my room, ill take a picture of it with the date and my username, lol yal just dont know what to come up with ..... And I beat him when the tune was only a week old, it ran way better once it got used to it, plus I had 2 extra passengers when he was by himself and I still beat, now I had only one passenger and he added one to the mix, lol try again cause the car has what I claim, why would I lie..??? I am not your typical crew

LOL please. This is when you really were "tune only"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EIaLyFVSM&feature=channel

CHADsterss
04-09-2012, 06:09 PM

YES I did and that was before my shift kit and built trans... video above^

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 07:17 PM

Lmfao I walked you down o and btw didn't I popped hood for you??? Stop breaking yourbhead cause is the same way when I raced you, the first time with less weight and you with more weight, I mean even my homeboys srt4 with DSP and intake beat you. Your car is just slow bro

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 07:19 PM
And dam you have all those mods..???? I thought you was only a headers and tune car??? I guess something ain't working for you

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 07:23 PM
This is the run from a roll back then

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=R7dxRFb4cKY

CHADsterss
04-09-2012, 07:32 PM
This is the run from a roll back then

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=R7dxRFb4cKY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7dxRFb4cKY&feature=channel (so everyone on a computer can see it)
I clearly pulled you LOL... besides when I started to pull on your homeboy in the srt4 he let off, and the second run he jumped on his own honk

And I like your excuse "the tune didnt settle in" you're kidding right?

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 07:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7dxRFb4cKY&feature=channel (so everyone on a computer can see it)
I clearly pulled you LOL... besides when I started to pull on your homeboy in the srt4 he let off, and the second run he jumped on his own honk

And I like your excuse "the tune didnt settle in" you're kidding right?

I went from a 12.9 @ 109 to a 12.5 @ 110 so yes it settle in, btw you didn't pull that recording was from the back seat

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Idk why you keep bitching I understand if I didn't want to pop hood but I did so wtf??

CHADsterss
04-09-2012, 07:42 PM
I didn't pull I just happened to slowly start going in front of you? What does it being recorded from the back seat have to do with anything... If you pulled me then I would have gone behind you not in front of you

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 07:46 PM
I didn't pull I just happened to slowly start going in front of you? What does it being recorded from the back seat have to do with anything... If you pulled me then I would have gone behind you not in front of you

Like I said either your car is not running right or something cause i have not done shit to my car o and you never was out front, yes you moved forward but you didn't pass me up, I did have 350 pounds extra that night when you was riding solo

CHADsterss
04-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Like I said either your car is not running right or something cause i have not done shit to my car o and you never was out front, yes you moved forward but you didn't pass me up, I did have 350 pounds extra that night when you was riding solo

Lol dude I have clear video evidence that I did!!! and 2 witnesses... Jake in the Jeep from the first run, and I had my buddy in the car with me so idk why you keep saying I was by myself when I wasn't

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Post the videos from Jake side I walked both of yal down, does Jake beat you??? Ok then there you go, btw from what I remember you was by yourself. Btw who are you tuned by again??

CHADsterss
04-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Post the videos from Jake side I walked both of yal down, does Jake beat you??? Ok then there you go, btw from what I remember you was by yourself. Btw who are you tuned by again??

No I beat jake from the dig (look at the first video) and I beat him from a 20 roll. He doesn't have a video. I'm tuned by Bobby at Clear Lake Speed

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 08:00 PM
No I beat jake from the dig (look at the first video) and I beat him from a 20 roll. He doesn't have a video. I'm tuned by Bobby at Clear Lake Speed

Get back with him, have you done any mods and haven't gotten retuned?? Just go regardless so he can go over your tune and it is what it is I beat Jake from a roll and dig

CHADsterss
04-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Get back with him, have you done any mods and haven't gotten retuned?? Just go regardless so he can go over your tune and it is what it is I beat Jake from a roll and dig

Nope. Trust me everything with my car is straight.

ohioborn80
04-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Looks like the 5th Gen got pulled in both videos on page 2 by the black TA.

lablackbeast
04-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Lmfao you too, come on man it ain't my fault 5.0s ain't as fast as you claim them to be and either I beat them or they berly beat me lol for the mods they have ...... Btw like i said tune wasn't settle ;)

ohioborn80
04-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Lmfao you too, come on man it ain't my fault 5.0s ain't as fast as you claim them to be and either I beat them or they berly beat me lol for the mods they have ...... Btw like i said tune wasn't settle ;)

Barely beat you? The last thread you got raped. And no worries my 5.0will crush you and that 5.0.

x TX OuTLawZ x
04-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Lol roman c'mon you really think ppl are stupid? If i would a raced you and lost by a car then come back and freight trained your ass and said oh my tune settled in.. I can't even imagine how stupid you would think I was for saying that, even you know a tune settling in is the biggest bs excuse ever used

lablackbeast
04-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Lol roman c'mon you really think ppl are stupid? If i would a raced you and lost by a car then come back and freight trained your ass and said oh my tune settled in.. I can't even imagine how stupid you would think I was for saying that, even you know a tune settling in is the biggest bs excuse ever used

Idk why yal keep tripping i popped hood for both of yal. And yal saw i am the same way i was when i raced the trans am. I mean like i said first night out i ran 12.9 @ 10( and couple of weeks later i got the 12.5 @ 110 i mean i know by the time the tune got better cause the first night before i tuned it i ran the car 3 times and got a 2.03 60ft even AFTER i tuned it that same night. So yes i keep saying and i will say the tune either settled in or break how ever the fuck yal want to call it OR his car aint running right ...... Cause like i said even my homeboy with a tune and intake only beat him

BT03mach-1
04-10-2012, 07:42 AM
the tune settled LOL the best i ever heard on tech! it just shows how smart some people are!

lablackbeast
04-10-2012, 12:07 PM
the tune settled LOL the best i ever heard on tech! it just shows how smart some people are!

So you telling me you have never done a mod or even a damm tune and the first couple of miles runs slower than when you get more miles on it??? I mean be realistic and stop trying to make me seem like i am on nitrous i popped hood and dont got shit to hide ...... Like i said bottles are for babies real man get blown

CHADsterss
04-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I can feel my IQ level getting lower the more I read this thread :eyes:

lablackbeast
04-10-2012, 12:32 PM
I can feel my IQ level getting lower the more I read this thread :eyes:

Did you figure whats wrong with your car??? Probably your kit its not spraying all the shot you throwing at it or probably your bottle is leaking

oddwraith
04-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Some pretty badass runs there :nod:

snake95
04-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Like i said bottles are for babies real man get blown

Wow, man. I've seen it all now. Nitrous = for babies...

ohioborn80
04-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Wow, man. I've seen it all now. Nitrous = for babies...

he better get a bottle or a blower cause his shit has been raped a lot it seems.

lablackbeast
04-10-2012, 07:22 PM
he better get a bottle or a blower cause his shit has been raped a lot it seems.

This will shut your slow ass mustang quick!!! I am already blown ... My truck not my camaro which is my daily
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=CZFWHtYDF6k

ohioborn80
04-10-2012, 08:05 PM
This will shut your slow ass mustang quick!!! I am already blown ... My truck not my camaro which is my daily
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=CZFWHtYDF6k

So are we suppose to be impressed?

LT1PwrdZ
04-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Nice!

green96ta
04-10-2012, 08:39 PM
I find it kind of fishy that he hung right there with the c5 ls6 swap. the 5th gen and c5 should be putting down close to same power, but the c5 is about 600 lb lighter. Not trying to start anything, just saying on paper the c5 should have won by about a car or two

DesertMach
04-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Did you figure whats wrong with your car??? Probably your kit its not spraying all the shot you throwing at it or probably your bottle is leaking

Maybe he should wait for his tune to settle in... :confused:

CHADsterss
04-10-2012, 09:05 PM
It's like you're trying to make an excuse for me for why I lost? Lol I'm not denying that I lost, I'm just trying to prove your car isn't still "tune only" as the first run I beat you by 1/2 a car or a car then suddenly you're putting 4 car lengths on me. Something has obviously changed and I'm sure a lot of people on here can agree with me. And no, the tune didn't just recently "settle in." It settles in as soon as your tuner updates your PCM after he tuned on it.

chaman
04-10-2012, 09:11 PM

Agree.

CHADsterss
04-10-2012, 11:51 PM
^^ thank you.

lablackbeast
04-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Look man i am tired of proving ypu that i beat ypu back then and idk wtf is wrong with your car. But i did not do shit to it. I fucking popped hood when you came towards like a dumb ass saying i was on spray .... So wtf???? You starting to get on my last nerve of you trying to add mods to my list. I am not ypur typical crew you hang out with i pop hood and got shit to hide!!! Now if you dont want to believe in person nor on the internet then to fucking bad for you. You really getting annoying o and btw guys that video was taken from the back seat the camera wasnt in your typical location (front passenger) and yes its a difference from the back seat to the front seat. And from that dig i walked you down .... Idgaf how the video looks i know i did

lablackbeast
04-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Here is one of my videos from back then. Look at the difference from the back seat gpto the front seat

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LBrZahV0vt4

CHADsterss
04-11-2012, 12:29 PM
If you walked me down from a dig why was I a car length ahead of you in the video? Videos don't lie

lablackbeast
04-11-2012, 01:24 PM
If you walked me down from a dig why was I a car length ahead of you in the video? Videos don't lie

Dude my car walked you down. I remember that night like it was yesterday. I was LMAO because i walked both of yal down

lablackbeast
04-11-2012, 01:29 PM

U can clearly see were i walked you down and jake too. O and btw you do know my car looks a lil bigger and is longer

CHADsterss
04-11-2012, 02:03 PM
You must be blind dude LOL ask Jake, Micah, Dru, Andy... anyone! Just admit that you lost, cause you CLEARLY did

chaman
04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Dude my car walked you down. I remember that night like it was yesterday. I was LMAO because i walked both of yal down

You are starting to look like El mero idiot friend. You lost those, sorry, try again. Your defective english is not helping you either.:gtfo:

Good luck convincing anyone about your "wins".

lablackbeast
04-11-2012, 05:55 PM
You are starting to look like El mero idiot friend. You lost those, sorry, try again. Your defective english is not helping you either.:gtfo:

Good luck convincing anyone about your "wins".

Stfu. This is a A and B so fucking C your way out of it

lablackbeast
04-11-2012, 05:58 PM
You must be blind dude LOL ask Jake, Micah, Dru, Andy... anyone! Just admit that you lost, cause you CLEARLY did

Ok dude ok. You want the win, you can have it nigga now stfu and stop claiming that i am on nitrous or did something different to it

chaman
04-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Stfu. This is a A and B so fucking C your way out of it

http://i.qkme.me/35zkqh.jpg

Your IQ continues to drop with each post.

CHADsterss
04-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Haha this isn't a AB conversation because it's on a public forum... I couldn't agree more with chaman, I feel like I'm reading morse code trying to figure out what you're saying. But yea give me the win cause I obviously won it!! Haha and yes you are doing something different cause if you straight rammed my shit in our most recent race, compared to our first race you're doing something way different. And I'm more than positive it's not your half ass excuse that your "tune settled in." I'm just asking for you to admit to it like a real man instead of trying to make up bullshit excuses for me for why I lost.