View Full Version : camaro vs mustang sales heat up for march!

ULTIMATEORANGESS
04-03-2012, 08:07 PM
http://www.camaro5.com/march-2012-camaro-sales-and-production-figures-9292-delivered

killer sales month for both cars as challengers fall even further behind.

jmurray87
04-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Nice to see these 2 going back and forth for the number 1 spot with such high numbers too.

BOBS99SS
04-03-2012, 08:24 PM
i just really want to see the show down between the 2 big dogs,honest at the moment i think ford is doing a killer job on the mustangs, i drove a new ss and a 5.0 , hands down i would pick the 5.0 , thats imo , but overall i thought the ford was just way more car, and to know i can throw some bolt ons and a tune on there and have a really strong car without doing much at all, ford hasnt had a great car since the 03 cobras, imo the more stronger cars that come out just push us harder to make our outdated rides stronger and better.its is also good to see sales doing really well,ford or chevy as long as its american thats all i care about lol

Guitar
04-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Lol @ the Challenger. Nobody even bothers to compare it to the top dogs.

Austinma62
04-04-2012, 12:11 AM
nice, pretty close on sales

TriShield
04-04-2012, 01:11 AM

It's in it's own class really.

And it's the third best selling coupe in the country, easily outsells the Corvette and every foreign coupe.

Not too shabby really.

wooddaniel
04-08-2012, 04:41 PM
The challenger looks the best out of all three IMO

04-08-2012, 06:40 PM
That is strong on both models. Number like those assure we will have Pony cars for a while. Does anyone know what the final numbers were for all 3 last year?

40k-50k units a year is nothing to sneeze at.

The challenger looks the best out of all three IMO
Agreed.

1ltcap
04-08-2012, 09:45 PM
http://www.camaro5.com/march-2012-camaro-sales-and-production-figures-9292-delivered

killer sales month for both cars as challengers fall even further behind.

judging by what i'm seeing in my little corner of south jersey, i'm kind of shocked to read that the challenger is dropping back. i've been noticing more challengers and chargers lately.........

TransAmWS.6
04-08-2012, 09:49 PM
judging by what i'm seeing in my little corner of south jersey, i'm kind of shocked to read that the challenger is dropping back. i've been noticing more challengers and chargers lately.........

I agree, I see quite a few of those out where I live, very, very nice looking cars. Still can't believe the Camaro is still selling like it is though, wow.

Guitar
04-08-2012, 10:00 PM
It's in it's own class really.

And it's the third best selling coupe in the country, easily outsells the Corvette and every foreign coupe.

Not too shabby really.

Performance wise.

Cole Train
04-08-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm down in Dallas working and the Camaro is EVERYWHERE. Not as much in my state of MN but it's wildly popular here as well. GM nailed it and the sales reflect that. The Mustang, Camaro and Challenger are all cool shit in my opinion