Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A ricer in a Camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A ricer in a Camaro?

This is my first kill story on here and it kind of is not even a kill, but you guys might enjoy the read.

So I am out riding around in my Camaro. I am approaching my turn and in the center lane turning from the other direction I see a white LT1 Camaro with a SS hood. Immediately I'm thinking "maybe I'll finally get a race". I have had this car for 2 years and not one single race.

As I'm turning I slow down and throw a couple rev's his way. Looking back in my rear view I see him kick it sideways while making his turn so i'm thinking he's game.

We are on a very long straight piece of road with no traffic so I slow down to 50. Mister LT1 is riding my *** so I wave out the window for him to get along side of me. But he just continues to ride my *** punching the gas getting right up on my rear slowing down and doing it again.

I'm thinking maybe he want's to go from a dig so I start slowing down waving him out but he stays right behind me. So I give up and get back up to speed and start cruising. He follows me for a while jumping up on my rear and revving up at me. (had some type of exhaust because I could hear him over my car, and my car is really loud).

We get up to another road where I have to turn and this jackass is still riding my *** and I'm starting to just get a little irritated so I punch it to get some space. He chases me down and proceeds to ride my *** some more so I slow down to 40 and wave him around again. He stays put still riding my ***.

We round a curve onto a straight away and he finally jumps out to pass me. I was a little slow and got it into second while he passing my front fender. I stop his pull dead and put a bus length if not more between us by the end of third, before I see him brake hard and turn off onto a another road.

I don't get this, we had plenty of places to stop or roll and have a real race. Instead this guy just wanted to act like a douche and ride my ***. WTF?

Was this guy a domestic ricer or what?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol ..idk man im the street we find all kinds of people...so very wierd people out there..lol
Old 04-05-2012, 09:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Never mind the driver mod.....I would call that the "lack of intelligence mod". lol
Old 04-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Banned

You could have put a lot of space between the two of you before hand. I would have done one of two things. Either one, gun the son of a bitch and lose him, I'm sure his LT1 wouldn't be able to keep up for very long, or two, just let off the gas and let him keep riding you until he gets sick of driving so slow that he is forced to pass you.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't know the only thing I can think of is he just wanted to hear my car or something.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Never mind the driver mod.....I would call that the "lack of intelligence mod". lol
Lmao
Didnt you guys get the memo? Riding some other guys *** is how you get kills these days!
Old 04-05-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Should of told him to atleast pull your hair if he was riding your *** that hard.

But seriously, that is annoying and childish. Should of thrown something out the window, like pennies.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

I wouldn't have cared if I would have gotten a real race out of it. I was just left saying "wtf" to myself. Haha, maybe I should have brake checked him.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:29 AM
TECH Resident

i would have pulled over and got behind him. then passed him as he tried to keep up. but there is alot of people that do that around here. u just have to make him race... but maybe he wanted to show you his front nose on the lt1
Old 04-06-2012, 09:06 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Carry bag of pennies. Hurl them out window at retards.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Staging Lane

You should have been the one to jump over into the other lane if he was unwilling to do it. You gotta lead the horse to water before you can complain he didnt drink!
Old 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Young punk that didnt know nothing about racing