Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Need some opinions and pics.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some opinions and pics.

Hey guys I need some pics and I have some questions. I know that people have started threads on these overused wheels and everyone always crucifys them for doing so but I just dont have time to search for 8 hrs to find what im looking for, so if you guys could help me out that would be great.

1. I am looking for TTM's on a red(or any color) FIREBIRD OR FORMULA. all sizes but I think im gonna stick with 17's

2.I need help on deciding which finish to go with chrome or anthricite.

3. I also want to know when you post your sizes and stuff what your offsets are and what size tires you guys run in the rear.

Any help is appreciated. I own a 99 Formula ws6 and I want some new wheels but I want some opinions and I know Im in the right place for that so help another f-body owner out and POST UP. Thanks in advance
Old 04-12-2012, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

Damn, 8 hrs! Do you have dial up? Looks like you have something to do this weekend unless your working seven days a week.

Just google it already and you will find the info in 8 seconds. Any rim shop can tell you the offset you need, google and phone books are good for that.

These questions are asked every week just about. If you know people get flamed then why ask.

If you really wanna know/ buy rims you have to do the foot work, pretty basic concept.

I really wanna know how to grill chicken but don't have the time to look it up, can someone tell me how?

Sounds silly huh? Good luck not trying to be an *** but damn
Old 04-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Teching In

If you dont have any answers to questions I asked I dont need your opinion smartass. If people get "flamed" they shouldnt be on here. I know people feel good when they answer someones questions. I also want to see pics of these wheels on specific vehicles so...

Last edited by LSTransAm11; 04-13-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum...ad.php?t=20855

http://m.modernhemi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1069828

Being you know my opinion, there is your answer.Well at least part, think you can figure out the offset?

Boy do I feel much better!

Took all of 2 minutes
Old 04-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Even though the first link was from a site I've never even heard of it helped a little bit and I can find TT on trans ams all day when I initially asked to see them on a FORMULA but thanks for trying.