Sponsored by:

04 Hummer H2 gutless...P0026 code

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Default 04 Hummer H2 gutless...P0026 code

Hey everyone,

So my mom's got a 2004 H2 that she recently had a cold air, and hypertech max energy programmer installed at a local tinting shop. She says its guttless, and has no passing power etc. I have not driven it yet so can't confirm. During the process, the shop tried to install the tuner, and P0026 came up. They said they had to remove the tuner because it was running worse than when it arrived. I did a quick search on the interwebs, and found the code is Intake valve control circuit range/performace bank 1.

I can't really find anything out about this trouble code, and im a little lost on where to start. Im wondering if when the shop did the cold air, they messed up a sensor or connector or something simple. My sister is going to drive it up to my place tomorrow, as my Mom wanted to get more work done to it. My thoughts are that 6.0L should have plenty of power with the cold air, and it also has Magnaflow cat back exhaust as well. Id like to fix the problem first, and make sure its running how it should be before I do anything additional to it, and end up with lack luster results. The truck only has 90xxxkms on it. Any insight would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: 04 Hummer H2 gutless...P0026 code