Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS:Nitrous Outlet 78mm Plate kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:Nitrous Outlet 78mm Plate kit

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $375
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Took off the nitrous kit that came with my vehicle last month, deciding to stay all motor so here is what I have for sale: 78mm Nitrous Outlet Dual Stage Plate, NOS fuel and nitrous solenoids, NOS Purge Solenoid, Autometer Nitrous Gauge, NOS 10lb Nitrous Bottle(no brackets), and jets from 50-200. You can email me at gammonpsi@hotmail.com.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Teching In

PM's have been replied to. I am willing to separate items, make an offer on what you need and we can work something out.

Greg
Old 04-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Launching!

Any pics of it when it was still on the car?

Could i get a better picture of where the nitrous comes out in the plate kit?

Thanks!

Steve
Old 04-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Best picture I can find of the kit on the car. Like I stated, the kit needs a few pieces in order to be finished but not much. I believe it just needs a line from the fuel solenoid to the rail but I will be honest I have never ran nitrous on any of my cars and this is new to me. Does not come will bottle brackets either and I am hoping for a more local sale if someone wants the bottle included in a deal as there is still a few lbs of nitrous left in the bottle. I have had a lot of offers for the plate alone, the absolute lowest I can go on the plate shipped is $185 to your door unless you are off the mainland here in the United States. I think that is pretty fair considering the plate new goes for around $349.99 alone. I can do a package deal for any of the other parts as well and I have paypal if that helps.

Greg
Old 04-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Sale pending on everything minus the bottle. If the deal falls through tonight I will respond back in order to everyone that has sent a PM and/or e-mail.

Greg
Old 04-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Teching In

Going to take a picture with everything that is for sale in a group picture so there is no confusion on what is included in the kit. If anyone is interested in the kit minus the plate and bottle shoot me a PM as I have had some offers on just the plate itself but would like to have everything sold so I am not sitting on a few parts that I do not need anymore.

Greg
Old 04-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Teching In

Here is a picture of EVERYTHING that will come with the sale. The kit is not fully complete, but should not take much to finish up. The bottle will be sold locally so can sell the kit without the bottle or the kit without the plate as well. The kit will come with the feed line that runs off the bottle (very long line).
The new price without the bottle is $300.00 shipped your door with everything minus the bottle. I have paypal and can box up and ship out tomorrow.

Greg
Old 04-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Teching In

Sale pending on everything minus the bottle. Will let everyone know when sold once I receive the payment. Anyone local that needs a nitrous bottle shoot me an offer. Will let the bottle go for cheap as I have no use for it or I will just bring it to the track next weekend and I'm sure someone will take it for cheap.

Greg
Old 04-19-2012, 12:06 AM
Teching In

Kit has been sold. Still have the bottle if anyone local needs one.