View Full Version : Locked out in Indiana??? DONT CALL THESE HUSTLERS/scammers!!!

xFLG KING PIN
04-17-2012, 10:33 PM
http://locksmithsinindianapolis.com/car-locked-locksmith/

So any ways....I locked my mo-fo keys in the car. :bang: :mad:

I then googled a lock smith place. :google:
The website said $19 service call
---24/7---
I arranged to have a "lock smith" come out...
A white service van pulls up
2 foreign that resembled that character from the GTA -4- game...(that guy who was in the New York 1.:usa:
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/xflgkingpin/gta5.jpg

(don't mind the smiles this guy made a joke about me using smiles so...:bomb: :D

Back to the story...:judge: ;) :jest:

He greeted me like he was stoned and gay but REAL friendly... :gay: I thought we were gonna bring it in and have a man hug and kiss like some foreigners do...I was greatly mistaken and deeply sadden :( :cry:
His eyes had a soul full shine to them in my houses coach lights and his smiles was very inviting. :wrist: :supergay:

They took a look in my Z (threw the window and with his I phone led light...) hes says nice car (thanks) and what not and then proceed to pull out a bag and stick lock out kit....:eek2: :barf::eek2::ripped:

:bs: flags being thrown: I ask several time if they have a lock pick.
The guy says no we use this...WTF?
Any ways I need my damn keys outta the car...so "WE" pressed on...
We get the car open after many tries, and I hand the guy a $20 ;)
(the first guy, the gay and stoned looking 1.)

Hes :bs: flag gets thrown and then the sh1t hits the fan...

(suck it up and keep readen...iv had a RUFF day and I have NO money and NO BEER!) :mad::bang::mad:

The guy says (deep accent enough the sink the Titanic..)...any ways the guys want more money. So hes like its late and the price goes up and we have gas to buy and labor, ect... Total BS...

These over sees boys don't know you cant hustle a hustler. (you know what I mean...)
any ways I go get another $20 because I could have sworn the guy said another $17 he then scribbles out on a paper:
$19 service fee
$79 job fee

me-:jest::bs::chug::nod::gtfo:

LMAO!!!!

More shit hits the fan. Anyways I have to give these guys a lesson on how :usa: works....
I told them I am -NOT- pay $100 fkn dollars for 2 air bags and a coated metal stick matter of fact 1 air bag, you can buy that stuff any were.
He said no you have to be licensed and were could you buy that?
I said online, ebay, any place....:gtfo:

(stay with me its half over and you don't have anything better to do...you know you dont.)

So were going Round and Round like the son from Ratt :rock: on the price then he say give me $50 and hes talking about its all set from the company.
I say NOOOOO...I then feeling generousness and wanting to get these guy outta here reach in my wallet...were my beer money normally is ;) :jest: (btw im borrowing this money as I have NO money.

I pull out a $5 FTW :eek2: (mad tight skills...I know right. :P )

$45 thats $45. The guy realizes hes not getting any Sams beer from me. (no sir...)
I keep thanking them them and telling them im not upset at them but at the company.

-I leave, tell thee fam the low down then go upstairs, then back down to see them still out their. I tell them they need to move (their in my drive way btw....yea...)

Part 1 ends :hail::corn::cheers:

Praise the LORD!!!

xFLG KING PIN
04-17-2012, 10:38 PM
Part 2:

WHY GOD WHY!?!?! :cry:
-I call "the company"

Normal stlye. :hail:

I call the company to figure out why their was some "yanking/scamming" going on. I get a hold of a "call center rep" (here it comes...:nono:)
I fill this kid in on what happened and what not, and he then gives me the fools run. wtf

Saying alot of none sense about a "certified technician" doing a diagnostic and using his years of experience on how to address the situation

(my keys are sitting in the Ignition in my 88Z mind you...no space man robots or fancy rich man 4thgens here :P, just good ole GM iron. :rock:

So I come back to his game with "theirs no robot saying danger to Wil Robinson." "and their no "Martians invading" (yea he was asking for it mind you...)
Its a simple job and they whipped out a lock-out bag and stick kit. (yes...they did, I know right...:poke:)

So Im going round-and-round with this guy and he keeps not letting me speak when im trying to tell him that im taken care of and that I want -THEM- to look into the matter of why (screw why, fire that 2nd guy with his $100 BS...the first guy was the muscule and didnt know a whole lot on aww forget it...)

He asked for their names and I told him that I didn't get their names on the count of the THICK accent...and proceeded to describe the gta 5 game and how they may have been from the same country and he tried to say I was racist...I said no it doesn't have anything nor does it matter to the situation on their race im just describing them.

(I know its getting long and im about to rap it up here so beer with me ;))

Anyways more idiotic merry-go-round antics were said and I said if you would stop talking over me and let me talk we could hang up in 2 seconds (he said we could talk till we were blue in the face mind you...)

I can tell you that im taken car of and I just wanted -THEM/you guys- to look into it. But anyways we hung up and then I finished make my sandwich that I was in the middle of making when they pulled up then I went back upstairs repeating to myself on how they were crazy, then ate said sandwich. :nod:

THEN!!!!
I proceeded and with much grace, poise and mad tight anti thirdgen hustlen skillzs....to get on Ls1tech.com.......:jest::jest::jest: :D
and type this whole shenanigan experience and to warn my fellow Indy heads. :usa:

-That about sums it up for tonight, thanks for bear-en with me on this guys :nod:

-:thumb:

infinitebird
04-17-2012, 10:43 PM
1. I don't know why you would ever call a locksmith to get into an fbody, they are easy as pie to get into.

2. No offense, but you're a cheapskate. $98 is not an unreasonable fee for a locksmith that comes out to your location and fixes your problem for you. The one time I can remember calling a locksmith I paid more than that.

hugger1975
04-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Am I being cheap cuz the sign says "burger $1".....then when they say that will be $3 I get mad?

No, sign says what it says regarless of how cheap it seems.

Shady ass place.

Funny story OP.
Wood read again and again since I have nothin to do :lol:

infinitebird
04-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Am I being cheap cuz the sign says "burger $1".....then when they say that will be $3 I get mad?

I guess it would depend on what the site actually said. If they advertised that they would fix the problem for $20, then I'd agree. But the OP just said they listed the $20 as the 'service call' which means exactly that, the cost for the person servicing your problem to come to your location. If that is all they described the charge as, that's not false advertising at all. Almost all mobile services like that have a $20-$40 service call fee. A locksmith wouldn't be able to feed his family if all he charged was $20 per job. That's probably less than $15-20 per hour considering the time (even if it's close) plus the cost of transportation and materials, and he may only get a few jobs per day.

xFLG KING PIN
04-17-2012, 11:10 PM
I just posted part 2 guys...they are not "legit" guys I would say....
and your F-body may be easy to get into but mine aint...It was locked up, windowed up to the fullest...no room for error controll...spare key is still sitting in the pass lock broken off ( car is in-toomed in ice...I had to pour alcohol (not my drinking liquor) on it and bust the hatch loose then well its a long near frost bitten twice story...and that was just me tryen to go to work and ended up 30 mins late and they fired me 15 min after I left from said job. :(

-I also tried getting in the car with a flat piece of bendy metal and and I got was scratched window tint and a gash in my window seals (damage still their :( ) and a sti on the curb till my spare key arrived...

xFLG KING PIN
04-17-2012, 11:16 PM
-Doing updating and editing-

infinitebird
04-17-2012, 11:31 PM
I just posted part 2 guys...they are not "legit" guys I would say....

Why?

Because they charged a fairly typical rate for a locksmith?

Because they were not the same race as you?

Because you tried to have them fired for charging a typical rate for a locksmith?

How were they not legit? They did unlock your car for you didn't they? Even if you didn't pay what their charge was.

:rolleyes:

xFLG KING PIN
04-17-2012, 11:44 PM
Why?

Because they charged a fairly typical rate for a locksmith?

Because they were not the same race as you?

Because you tried to have them fired for charging a typical rate for a locksmith?

How were they not legit? They did unlock your car for you didn't they? Even if you didn't pay what their charge was.

:rolleyes:

NOOO!!! They -tried- to charge me ---MORE--- THEN ---DOUBLE--- OF WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE COSTED! THE COMPANY SAID $44!!!!:gtfo::judge:

AND he said with $45 in hand "...I made my money, I dont care..." (boom)

He also goes on to say some BS about how he would have to pay "the company" out of his pocket because I wount pay their a55 hat price...

Some real winner here. :nod:

GTOSE
04-17-2012, 11:54 PM
GTA 5 isn't out yet.

Just sayin'.

infinitebird
04-17-2012, 11:54 PM
THE COMPANY SAID $44!

ok, but that's the first time you said that. All you said before was that the service call fee was advertised as $20. If the company quoted you $44 for the whole job, then you have a legit beef. But if they really quoted you $44, why do you say in your first post that you handed them a $20 and expected that to take care of it? Sorry but your story just doesn't make sense imo.

their a55 hat price...
$98 is not an ass hat price for a locksmith.

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 12:11 AM
ok, but that's the first time you said that. All you said before was that the service call fee was advertised as $20. If the company quoted you $44 for the whole job, then you have a legit beef. But if they really quoted you $44, why do you say in your first post that you handed them a $20 and expected that to take care of it? Sorry but your story just doesn't make sense imo.

Man....always nit-picking....I called the company afterwards to ask what it would run for the "service"....

also did you guys read my updates and edits? :)

The Mighty Texan
04-18-2012, 12:17 AM
I gotta admit, if it wasn't for all the spaces and damn smiley faces i wouldn't have just read this.. :lol:

david068513
04-18-2012, 12:17 AM
1. I don't know why you would ever call a locksmith to get into an fbody, they are easy as pie to get into.

2. No offense, but you're a cheapskate. $98 is not an unreasonable fee for a locksmith that comes out to your location and fixes your problem for you. The one time I can remember calling a locksmith I paid more than that.

Really? I had one come out to my 92 z a while ago when there was nothing around. Cost 20 bucks. He used a wedge and coat hanger pretty much.

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 12:21 AM
$98 is not an ass hat price for a locksmith.

For the umpth-teenth time their not real lock smiths....just apair of bums tryen to give me a reach around....and with out even buyen my a Sams...:judge: :chug:

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 12:28 AM
It was these ppl!

http://locksmithsinindianapolis.com/car-locked-locksmith/

:ban::ban::ban:

:lock::lock::lock:

infinitebird
04-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Really? I had one come out to my 92 z a while ago when there was nothing around. Cost 20 bucks. He used a wedge and coat hanger pretty much.

I'd say you got lucky. I don't see how you could run an actual business charging $20 total per service call.

david068513
04-18-2012, 12:33 AM
I'd say you got lucky. I don't see how you could run an actual business charging $20 total per service call.

Yea, I was in a empty parking lot with no tools in the middle of nowhere. Only time I've ever locked my eyes in there too lmao.

Guess I got lucky.

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 12:35 AM
-Also my B-day is this Thursday...:chug: :nod:

2doorfury
04-18-2012, 12:42 AM
thanks for the heads up. i work for a trucking company and have drivers lock there keys in there trucks. so i do call locksmiths quite often. ill put them on my do not call list right now, since im sitting at my desk at work..F night shifts!! lol

Gaunt
04-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Why did I read that

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 12:48 AM
thanks for the heads up. i work for a trucking company and have drivers lock there keys in there trucks. so i do call locksmiths quite often. ill put them on my do not call list right now, since im sitting at my desk at work..F night shifts!! lol

Just looken out for the Indy heads. :judge:

-:lock::ban:

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Why did I read that

Dont remember letting you in here :P.

Also whos that in your avatar and what movie;clip is that from?

Just looken out for the Indy heads.

infinitebird
04-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Man....always nit-picking....I called the company afterwards to ask what it would run for the "service"....

also did you guys read my updates and edits? :)

I have to compliment you on your entertaining writing style at least. :lol: :nod:

justin455
04-18-2012, 01:19 AM
http://troll.me/images/wtfisgoingonhere/i-dont-even-know-wtf-is-going-on-here.jpg

bderlan
04-18-2012, 01:30 AM
So they pretty.much brought a "slim jim" kit and tryed to charge you 100 bucks for that?that is pretty ridiculous,those bastends

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 01:32 AM
So they pretty.much brought a "slim jim" kit and tryed to charge you 100 bucks for that?that is pretty ridiculous,those bastends

I know right....THOSE BASTENDS!!!! :judge:

-:bs:

--:chug:

NemeSS
04-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Fuck those first posts made my head and eyes hurt.:huh:
I think i got the gist of it.
Locked self out.
Gay stoned locksmith hittin on you.
Gay stoned locksmith overcharging to open car.

All i can say is
Spare key in wallet much?
Get a fuckin spare 2$ key and keep in ur wallet.
or get one of each and keep in wallet. One for door and one for ignition.
Never be locked out again.

Damillio
04-18-2012, 01:56 AM
I feel like I should be driving a ford after reading all this

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 02:10 AM
Fuck those first posts made my head and eyes hurt.:huh:
I think i got the gist of it.
Locked self out.
Gay stoned locksmith hittin on you.
Gay stoned locksmith overcharging to open car.

All i can say is
Spare key in wallet much?
Get a fuckin spare 2$ key and keep in ur wallet.
or get one of each and keep in wallet. One for door and one for ignition.
Never be locked out again.

Did you miff the part were I said the spare/orig key is -BROKEN- in the pass side lock.....:bang:

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 02:18 AM
HOUSTON WE -HAVE- MONEY!!!!

-CASE OF SAM ADAMS BREWERS CHOICE TOMORROW!!!! :chug: :chug: :chug:

Sommer86
04-18-2012, 02:46 AM
Dude, you got off ONLY paying what you paid, and when I saw you "edited" this, I thought you really did, but you can't spell worth a damn, lol. Now, since I'm typing this, you're wasting my time. I thought this as going to be a good story, but it's just some kid in a turd gen. that was being cheap and tried to write a good story, lol.

I'm out! Good night! :eyes:

snake95
04-18-2012, 03:08 AM
A+ story. Would read again. Would guess you're in college judging by the drinking obsession (nothin' wrong with that! :lol:)

babbage1109
04-18-2012, 03:20 AM
What part of Indy had any form of ice or freezing temperatures in the past two days? Lol I get up at six and didn't even have frost on my truck

bufmatmuslepants
04-18-2012, 08:42 AM
more info on said sandwich please.

mcG
04-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Why did I read that

my thoughts exactly

ss1129
04-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Dude you can get in an fbody faster with a hanger than the keys for it. Our locks are a joke. Going in between the window and the roof is totally doing it the wrong way. Im not gonna say the right fast way though, but anyways $90 for a lock out is about typical. Ive never heard of anyone charging $20.

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 09:20 AM
more info on said sandwich please.
Just a boring ham sandwich...fridge is bare. :(
What part of Indy had any form of ice or freezing temperatures in the past two days? Lol I get up at six and didn't even have frost on my truck
Not 2 days, 2 years ago.
A+ story. Would read again. Would guess you're in college judging by the drinking obsession (nothin' wrong with that! :lol:)
No college yet.

Dude, you got off ONLY paying what you paid, and when I saw you "edited" this, I thought you really did, but you can't spell worth a damn, lol. Now, since I'm typing this, you're wasting my time. I thought this as going to be a good story, but it's just some kid in a turd gen. that was being cheap and tried to write a good story, lol.

I'm out! Good night! :eyes:
I paid more than what I would have, if they had been legit and had a lock-pick I woulnt have made a fuss.....still wouldnt have paid close to $100 either way....

I only got to edit most of part1 and it was late. Ill finish editing them tonight...with beer. :)

It is a good read, no kids or turdgens here...
Cheap? pls....

BlackonBlackTA
04-18-2012, 09:33 AM
I think you should keep this story for a creative writing class.

You almost sound like someone I would want to be friends with. Almost. :cheers:

Nick V.
04-18-2012, 09:36 AM
that was a bit difficult to read. but yea didnt know Nikko Belic was running around doing lockpicking

snake95
04-18-2012, 09:41 AM
that was a bit difficult to read. but yea didnt know Nikko Belic was running around doing lockpicking

:lol: Straight outta the streets of Liberty City.

slackerr26
04-18-2012, 09:51 AM
If the key is broken off inside the lock shouldn't you be able to turn the lock with something flat?

Catmaigne
04-18-2012, 10:09 AM
Joe Dirt is on LS1tech?!

http://www.toptensoup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Joe-Dirt.jpg

That story hurt my brain.

IROCSS
04-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Good job, talk shit to a locksmith. Hope they don't jack your car. Seems like you have issues with keys. Instead of the beer go get spares made. That whole story was full of fail.one broke key, one locked in car, borrow money to get key out, no money for beer, talk shit to someone who could steal your car.

Should I go on?

Responsibility is a good thing....

Slash8915
04-18-2012, 11:59 AM
I think we have another Simple Jack here...

justin455
04-18-2012, 12:12 PM
No college yet.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz02bmzS1t1r8zedxo1_500.png

PACKERSz28Camaro
04-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Good job, talk shit to a locksmith. Hope they don't jack your car. Seems like you have issues with keys. Instead of the beer go get spares made. That whole story was full of fail.one broke key, one locked in car, borrow money to get key out, no money for beer, talk shit to someone who could steal your car.

Should I go on?

Yup for sure. :bang: If the lockout guys demanded $200 you should have just paid it without complaining because they could steal your car. Good logic.
I'd be pissed too if they didn't charge me the quoted price and started pulling numbers out of their asses...

1996firebirdformula
04-18-2012, 02:13 PM
GTA 5 isn't out yet.

Just sayin'.

LOL! what i was gonna say so want that game comes out in fall 2012 :(

'WHEELS'
04-18-2012, 03:34 PM
borrows money for stoned gay locksmith

buys beer when finally paid

that's about all i got from this. King pin, how old are you anyways?

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 06:42 PM
If the key is broken off inside the lock shouldn't you be able to turn the lock with something flat?
I dont know but I may see what it does..

Joe Dirt is on LS1tech?!

http://www.toptensoup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Joe-Dirt.jpg

That story hurt my brain.
Sep no mull3t and im not white.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz02bmzS1t1r8zedxo1_500.png

Hey man that was uncalled for.....:gtfo:

Should I go on?

For THEE last time....they were NOT lock smiths!!! They had a fucking walmart fuc3ing lock out kit....2 hand pump air bags and a bend to h3ll metal stick....

borrows money for stoned gay locksmith

buys beer when finally paid

that's about all i got from this. King pin, how old are you anyways?

My B-day is tomorrow....ill be an OLD MAN!!!
Me and my OTHER partner in crime (buddy) are going to the "tasty beverage" store ;) and were gonna get a list of stuff and go back to my house and then......not remember each others names. :chug: :nod: :doublepuk :zzz: :barf: :P

-ill be updating and editing both parts today so....STAY-TUNED!!!! :P

-:judge: :usa:

'WHEELS'
04-18-2012, 06:56 PM
:jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:

you crack me up man. happy early birthday.

infinitebird
04-18-2012, 06:59 PM
For THEE last time....they were NOT lock smiths!!! They had a fucking walmart fuc3ing lock out kit....2 hand pump air bags and a bend to h3ll metal stick....

You called a locksmith service. They sent some guys and unlocked your car for you. How were they not?

Honestly man if I had to unlock an fbody that's how I would do it. Way easier than fucking around with the lock cylinder and maybe messing up something there.

Gaunt
04-18-2012, 07:21 PM
The urge to lock is so strong, but I can't bring myself to do it yet...

I want to see if Simple Jack has siblings :confused:

Endersshadow
04-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Seriously.....bring back the Village Idiot title. Or is that taboo since I think vendetta laid that nice title on Jibby?

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 08:55 PM
owww no...

AronZ28
04-18-2012, 09:18 PM
This thread makes my head hurt. OP was definitely drunk when he first posted.

Oh and everybody knows that locksmithing is really just junior college for burglars and thieves.

babbage1109
04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Simple jack has a family member with an fbody! I hope he lives far away from me....

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 10:03 PM
You guys are a55 hats AND Bastends...:judge:

-Also...I just did the first :burn: of the season!:nod: WOOO!!! :usa:

xFLG KING PIN
04-18-2012, 10:26 PM
-fixed the misspelled words...

LS1-NAVY
04-19-2012, 02:00 AM

thats what i was thinking lol but on another note my buddy have used that company before and told me to never use them and call anyone else

6898camaross
04-19-2012, 02:26 AM
-fixed the misspelled words...

I doubt it.

xFLG KING PIN
04-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Todays my B-day....im an old man :( :cry:....gonna get drunk :chug: but first ima have some pizza!!! :eek2: :thumb:

babbage1109
04-19-2012, 11:08 AM
I think it's time for the lockdown.

Jason72g
04-19-2012, 11:43 AM
No! No lock yet! Just a couple more posts.... please!

'WHEELS'
04-19-2012, 01:53 PM
No! No lock yet! Just a couple more posts.... please!

this. the guy is about to get drunk, and you wanna lock it right when its about to get good?!

xFLG KING PIN
04-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Dudes!!!! Its going down....the BOTTLES!!! Me and my partner in crime hit up -2- drink-en stores.

This is what I got.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg7/xflgkingpin/PICT0002.jpg

:chug: :chug: :chug:

Were mixen each other drinks right now.

(<---that big solo is my "mixing" cup. :chug: )

Endersshadow
04-19-2012, 03:29 PM
It's 2:30 in the afternoon. YOU FUCKING ALCOHOLIC! LMFAO.

xFLG KING PIN
04-19-2012, 03:32 PM
It's 2:30 in the afternoon. YOU FUCKING ALCOHOLIC! LMFAO.

No....its 3:30 p.m....you thirsty hater?

Endersshadow
04-19-2012, 03:33 PM
No....its 3:30 p.m....you thirsty hater?

Lol. I'm just fucking with you. It's 2:30 here in NWI. Isn't it your birthday?