Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Nassau Blue FRC Vette 6 spd

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Nassau Blue FRC Vette 6 spd

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $16500
Mileage: 112800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys, looking to sell my 1999 Nassau Blue vette. Has black interior and a 6 spd. I traded this for my other car back in November with a forum member. At that time I was looking for a change of pace, now.... I just need to clean out the driveway. Only looking for a cash deal, no trades please. Im not in a hurry to sell, so please dont lowball me. If you look for other Nassau blue FRC vettes, I think im priced pretty fair. The car is very clean inside and out, Ill go over the few flaws in a minute. For goody parts the car has a set of SLP longtubes, an off road "H" pipe and a set of cut outs. Im not sure what kind of mufflers are on it, Cant find any markings or lettering, they're not loud by any means but have a nice mellow tone. Also has a "vortex ram air induction" cold air kit by breathless performance products, I havent researched them, but from the looks of it, it is a pretty functional kit. Has an aftermarket twin disc clutch, has plenty of grip and excellent drivability. I also installed a Tick adjustable master cylinder to help keep up with the clutch, the stocker just wasnt cutting it. I also replaced the starter when I first bought it. Now onto "the bad". The paint on the car is excellent except for a spot on the driver door. Previous owner told me he had a factory hood painted to match and installed to replace the existing carbon fiber hood that he did not like. He also said that they did a lot of blending to help the color look right. Dont get me wrong, it looks very good, except for a spot on the top front edge of the driver door where the paint didnt "stick" really good, its small and not very noticible unless your looking for flaws. theres also a little chip on the driver rocker also shown in the pics. The outer lamination on the door windows is scratched up a bit. Looks like there was some dirt or something in the window wipe seals and scratched them when they were put up and down. Ive seen replacement windows for $50-100 if if bothers you that bad, I tried to get some pics but the camera doesnt really pick it up. The driver door seal has a tear, it does not cause a wind or water leak, and only becomes a problem if you roll up the window with the door closed, then it pinches the torn part at the top and causes a wind noise until you open and reclose the door.

For a 13 year old car and 112,800 miles, this cars does not show it!!! I would give this car a 8.5-9 out of 10. Please ask any questions you have. You can PM me or call me, my name is Jason and my phone number is 239-233-2216. Car is located in Cape Coral Florida. I have the clear title in hand.

Last edited by jeepers_88; 05-09-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

Heres the pics

http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii569/jeepers_88/
Old 04-20-2012, 07:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NO WAY! Already...Damn, if I could I'd add it to my growing barn.

I traded my SS where I put in that perfect rear, got a 01 TA WS6 vert for the SS.

Bump for a good guy!
Old 04-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Teching In

Nassau Blue is one of the best colors. Good luck with the sale.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:59 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RyanSws6
NO WAY! Already...Damn, if I could I'd add it to my growing barn.

I traded my SS where I put in that perfect rear, got a 01 TA WS6 vert for the SS.

Bump for a good guy!
Yeah I know, it was a short lived venture, but Ive got 5 cars in the driveway and need to do some consolidating, lol. Kind of getting out of the car scene for a while and concentrating on some other projects. Thanks for the kind words
Originally Posted by RamAirTA
Nassau Blue is one of the best colors. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks you sir,it sure is. I didnt really know how nice of a color this was until I saw it in person. Definitly stands out.

Also want to mention that whoever buys this I will throw in my hp tuners software and interface box, still has two credits left and already has this car credited.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:29 PM
11 Second Club

bump.