Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Vintage USA Gauges.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 05:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New Vintage USA Gauges.

When fitting my 1968 camaro with an LQ4, I struggled as to what to do with the gauges. The original Camaro gauges are cable driven and only have Fuel and Speedo. I wanted oil pressure, speed, tach, water temp, and volts. Everyone else was hacking up their dashes like this:

To me, that is ugly and looks way too far from stock.

The other alternative is to have digital gauges, but I personally think they look out of place - they look like something that belongs in Knight Rider.

I discovered gauges from New Vintage USA and Mark Surel. These gauges are 3 in 1 gauges and have oil pressure, volts, water temp, and fuel level and tach and speedo, and are so beautiful and work with LS1 computer signals. I have been thrilled with them in my 68 Camaro. The pictures speak for themselves:

A few days back my mechanic was re-doing my wiring setup when he called me and told me my gauges had been blown. I wrote Mark and he examined the gauges and confirmed they were blown. Mark offered to replace the gauges no questions asked for free, despite the fact that more than likely I was the one who blew the gauges with incorrect wiring. The dude stands by his products and is highly recommended. That and the gauges are made in the USA. (No I do not work for, nor am I affiliated with New Vintage, just a very happy customer).
Old 04-20-2012, 07:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Those look great, and you can't beat the customer service! I wish I'd have known about them before buying the Autometers for my Maverick...
Attached Thumbnails New Vintage USA Gauges.-100_0728s.jpg  

Quick Reply: New Vintage USA Gauges.