Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Need replacement aftermarket injectors

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need replacement aftermarket injectors

I have a 2000 Trans Am WS6 w/ 5.7 ls1 - awhile back I had a fuel injector die on me and I replaced it with an OEM replacement. There was so much rust encrusted into the injector that it was unclean-able. I did a fuel line purge and clean as well as replaced the fuel filter which was rusted thrugh. Anyways recently I had 2 failing injectors just get stuck open so instead of buying 2 more as the other will probably die shortly after and having different flow rates all around, I will replace the whole set. I am looking for a recommendation on a set that is more or less plug and play without tuning needed that is of high quality. ( not too high quality to have a ridiculous price )

If anyone knows of a kit with a new rail and injectors for at or around $500 it would be nice, just about checked every shop on the side and I'm at a loss now.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:37 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by owlpuff
I have a 2000 Trans Am WS6 w/ 5.7 ls1 - awhile back I had a fuel injector die on me and I replaced it with an OEM replacement. There was so much rust encrusted into the injector that it was unclean-able. I did a fuel line purge and clean as well as replaced the fuel filter which was rusted thrugh. Anyways recently I had 2 failing injectors just get stuck open so instead of buying 2 more as the other will probably die shortly after and having different flow rates all around, I will replace the whole set. I am looking for a recommendation on a set that is more or less plug and play without tuning needed that is of high quality. ( not too high quality to have a ridiculous price )

If anyone knows of a kit with a new rail and injectors for at or around $500 it would be nice, just about checked every shop on the side and I'm at a loss now.
we have brand new oem injectors in stock for your 2000 on sale for 289 a set plus your old ones
Old 04-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

Thank you, I purchased them and will leave a review upon install and performance. you may get a few more buyers from the Fort Leonard wood area if they are decent as i get to play as Guinea Pig.