Parts Wanted - WTB: 6.0 or 6.2 shortblock, LQ9/LS2/LS3

Pimpium57
04-25-2012, 02:57 AM
Something in the midwest would be nice for pickup but willing to have it shipped if price is right.

LQ9, LS2, or LS3 shortblock

Going w a budget H/C setup w unported LS3 heads and intake in a project car, lemmie know what you have. Nothing crazy high mileage and nothing that needs rings, bearings, etc unless you just want to unload it cheap. I want something I can throw the cam in, heads on, and go racing.

ryle
05-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Something in the midwest would be nice for pickup but willing to have it shipped if price is right.

LQ9, LS2, or LS3 shortblock

Going w a budget H/C setup w unported LS3 heads and intake in a project car, lemmie know what you have. Nothing crazy high mileage and nothing that needs rings, bearings, etc unless you just want to unload it cheap. I want something I can throw the cam in, heads on, and go racing.

What's up Pimp? I know a guy that has a LQ9 for sale here local. I believe he wants $900 for it. From what I understand it's a 100% pullout engine. Let me know if you are interested.

BTW the trans is holding up nicely to the new turbo build I just finished... now if only I can get the engine to do the same... Going to look at a LQ4 on Saturday to replace the LS1 with a spun bearing...:bang:

ohioz
05-11-2012, 04:33 AM
I have an L99 shortblock out of a 2010 camaro. It has 8000 miles on it. Pm me if interested