Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

FT. SILL anyone around???

Old 04-25-2012, 06:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT. SILL anyone around???

just got orders to SILL, ill be there in late September, early October.. got any guys on here stationed there? i was there for training and AIT and not very happy about going back but it beats Korea for another year, i hope.. if theres a few guys that are into the lsx world it would make my stay much better.. i got a 2006 GTO m6 and a 99 silverado 2500 lifted sitting on 36s
Old 04-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Staging Lane

There are plenty of LSx cars there, just stay away from the strip and all the kids getting into trouble out and about. OKC has plenty of big things going on and witchita fall s was always fun to go to to see all the girls and cars
Old 04-28-2012, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

from the strip? as in the 1/8th mile drag strip or the main street strip.. as i recall theres not much of a main street strip in lawton.. lol
Old 04-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Staging Lane

main street strip, been a while, but down from the burger place across from Taco Bell all the way down towards the gate/at autozone. I remember many a tickets there and out by the airport drag racing. When I left they still had a 1/4 mile track as well, but that was...some time ago. I must remember the military were preyed upon by the local cops.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Daz
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I lived there for 10yrs as a kid/teen ! Moved to Cali when my dad retired and been here ever since, talk about culture shock ! I've been back a couple of times when I was in tech/7lvl school for the AF. I remember it sucking when we first moved there from the eastcoast. It kinda grew on me after a while though ! I know Oklahoma is mod-friendly unlike Cali !

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FT. SILL anyone around???