LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

efi 24x guys ? inside

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default efi 24x guys ? inside

How many guys had ran the iac and map sensor grounds directly to the pcm designaitions for them in the lsx pcm?

How r u powering up your coils?

I was thinking of using the junction block on the passenger fender but that would be constant power at all times.

But let's hear where u r doing this setup

Thanks.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

You need to stop making all these question threads... make one or just PM one of us that has done the swap.

Your IAC and TPS wires all go into there destination in the pcm. DO NOT splice multiple ground wires together going into the pcm! There is alot of ground location slots in the pcm to be able to do it properly. Use the LS1 PCM Pinout chart as reference to see where they all are.

You have to use the thickest gauge pink wire coming off your Cxxx connector that feeds into your harness going up to your factory coil wire to power up your ls coils.

Im not sure if pcm4less does LSx tunning i dont see why you couldnt use them. They are just changing your injector firing order if you are stock. If modded well then we would all suggest a dyno tune but thats your call.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They will change fuel trims also.

Are you using the pinout diagram that efi connection has? Look in my 24x thread there is some super good info in there.

Quick Reply: efi 24x guys ? inside