User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

subscribed

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Question subscribed

Hoping this is the correct place to be, I have subscribed to several threads, followed all directions that pop up and have yet to have recieved anything from the subscribed threads. Have followed them, (pain), and they keep going, yet nothing flags them on my end???
Old 05-01-2012, 07:07 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I checked your account and it shows your don't use automatic thread subscription. So whenever you reply to an existing thread, or create a new thread, you will not get any notification of activity by default. You can override this, per incident, by using the "Thread Subscription" that's located in the "Additional Options" section, which is below the area you type your reply.

There are several modes of subscription. No email means you don't get email notification, but the subscribed thread will appear in your Subscribed threads section of your UserCP whenever it receives new activity since your last visit:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/usercp.php

Instant email notification has you receiving email notification for new activity for a subscribed thread. Then there's daily and weekly notification.

Finally, you can have a mix of subscriptions. You'll need to view your current subscribed list and make sure you have each thread with the proper notification you desire:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/subscript...1&folderid=all

Originally Posted by oldngray
Hoping this is the correct place to be, I have subscribed to several threads, followed all directions that pop up and have yet to have recieved anything from the subscribed threads. Have followed them, (pain), and they keep going, yet nothing flags them on my end???
Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default subscribe

Thanks, I will check that out...