Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Interior parts, Front clip, and rear differential

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior parts, Front clip, and rear differential

Category: Accessories
Price: $1111
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

The First is an Auburn Pro Series Posi Unit. This is for 28 spline axles, 3.23 gears and up. It is brand new from Auburn. I have had a few of these on previous cars and what i like about their program is the DREX exchange they have. If you wear out the clutches within 4 years you can sent the old one in and get a new one for around $110. Considering the issues with the 7.5" i really like the program and it doesnt matter who was the original purchaser. All they need are the number on the case of the differential. Looking to get $325 plus shipping for the posi unit.

I also have an LPW differential cover that was on my 7.5". Looking to get $125 plus shipping for the cover.

I also have a few parts for a 98-02 camaro if anyone is interested.

Left/Right fenders (black w/red Z28 emblem - Right has scuffs by headlight) - $25 each
Two Stock hoods (one black w/red stripes and other black w/silver stripes) - $ 50 each
Front Bumper (black w/red stripes - rock chips - some cracking around turn signals) - $50
Drivers side door (Black - small damage under door lock from when someone tried to break into the car!) - $50
All interior plastics for gray interior (all but door sill plastic on passenger side) - $75
Gray Dash board (has damage to padding due to previous owner mounting shift light) - $75
Gray 6 speed center console (normal wear) - $75
Stock Z28 spoiler (black w/red stripes) - $50
Gray leather door panels - $75

I have no set price on the camaro parts so if you are interested let me know and we can make a deal! If you are interested in the camaro parts let me know and i can send pictures if necessary. All prices exclude shipping!

Last edited by montec355; 05-02-2012 at 03:35 PM. Reason: missed something
Old 05-02-2012, 04:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol.. I just bought this same fricken cover 3 days ago brand new cause no one had one for sale! I would have bought it from you if you were earlier gahhh!
Old 05-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Teching In

pm me interested in the auburn unit
Old 05-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Teching In

The auburn differential and LPW cover are sold. The rest of the camaro parts are still available! let me know if you are interested in anything.

Thanks,
Josh