05-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Want a gto?

qwiktim
05-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Want a gto?

Thanks, but just want to sell.

Turbo2L
05-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Please PM me your contact information. I'll get with the bank tomorrow morning if you can provide me with the VIN and a copy of the CarFax tonight. I'd like dibs. Look forward to working with you!

qwiktim
05-06-2012, 08:52 PM
I'll send you the VIN, car is nice enough I didn't care what the carfax said so I didn't bother.....feel free to pull one if you want.

There are no "dibs" on this please, this isn't a $50 part...... a deposit is the only way to secure it since you are not local. Sorry, but business is business and as many people on the internet that give you the run around I have to be this way to weed out time wasters. First one with money in my hand get's "dibs".

And cash only please, no bank checks or anything. Car leaves when hundred dollar bills are in hand. Almost got burnt once on an out of state bank check, won't go there again.

Turbo2L
05-06-2012, 09:04 PM
I'll send you the VIN, car is nice enough I didn't care what the carfax said so I didn't bother.....feel free to pull one if you want.

There are no "dibs" on this please, this isn't a $50 part...... a deposit is the only way to secure it since you are not local. Sorry, but business is business and as many people on the internet that give you the run around I have to be this way to weed out time wasters. First one with money in my hand get's "dibs".

And cash only please, no bank checks or anything. Car leaves when hundred dollar bills are in hand. Almost got burnt once on an out of state bank check, won't go there again.

Understandable. I'm less interested without the CarFax but it's not a deal breaker. Most people serious about selling a car have this on hand. I'll run it tomorrow and post it up for the masses if I decide to go a different route. Also, please include your whereabouts in the PM with the VIN. I'll be coming from northern Alabama.

Thanks!

rio95cobra
05-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Ahhhsome deal. As soon as my gto sells ill hit you up to see.if u have it

qwiktim
05-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Understandable. I'm less interested without the CarFax but it's not a deal breaker. Most people serious about selling a car have this on hand. I'll run it tomorrow and post it up for the masses if I decide to go a different route. Also, please include your whereabouts in the PM with the VIN. I'll be coming from northern Alabama.

Thanks!

As stated above, it has a flood branded title and original paint......... so whatever the carfax says meant nothing to me. It is what it is after the title is marked with a defect, so a carfax to me was unnecessary.

Here it is for everyone if interested. Car is located in the Akron Ohio area.

CARFAX now available to anyone genuinely interested, serious, and capable.

qwiktim
05-08-2012, 05:18 AM
$16,000

Hotrod UPS man
05-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Can u send me your contact info please

dontsleeponme
05-08-2012, 09:34 AM
26k is a dreaming price if it were not flooded.

Good price at 16k tho

GLWS

qwiktim
05-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Can u send me your contact info please

Info sent

qwiktim
05-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Kelly Blue Book value as of today 5/8/12

2003 Corvette Z06 50th Anniversary with 44k miles

"Excellent" Dealer Retail - $30,480

---------------------------------
Private Party Values

Excellent
$27,818

Very Good
$27,318

Good
$26,818

Fair
$25,218

Makes the $16k I'll take sound ridiculous....... car would pass for at least "Very Good" condition anywhere....... at $11,318 less....... that's a HUGE savings if you can live with a title defect that nobody but you knows about. Nobody at the ice cream stand see's the title, they only see a beautiful real Z06.

thefastlife
05-08-2012, 04:16 PM
are you interested in a trade for a 2005.5 audi s4?

qwiktim
05-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Sorry, no trades.

josepy121380
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
how did you get burnt on a bank check. that is the only thing i use when i buy vehicles. Dont have 16k in hundreds laying around but my bank can do that with one bankers check. Or do a wire to your bank.

BashamWS6
05-09-2012, 04:29 PM
for a salvage title z06, ill trade you for my true trans am ws6. i would be much easier to sell than this vette

edit: this was sarcasm

gwammar iz da bezzzt ist!

Theblacknightls1
05-09-2012, 04:36 PM
^ How is it not a true zo6:confused: that's why he dropped the price a lot lower than the book value. A lot of banks won't finance a title that has a remark on it like rebuilt or ect. Anyways your TA wouldn't sell" quicker" not for 16k it wouldn't unless you had a low mileage 2002 ws6 for that price

BashamWS6
05-09-2012, 04:41 PM
show me where i stated that my car was worth 16K

even tho about 18K is invested in it

Theblacknightls1
05-09-2012, 04:46 PM
show me where i stated that my car was worth 16K

even tho about 18K is invested in it

Ok by you wanting to trade for his car and he is asking 16k and by you saying it will sell faster than his vette. Ofc it would sell faster but not at 16k it wouldn't and that's what he asking. Also don't mater what you have in the car it maters what it's going for and who's willing to pay for it or lend for it.

qwiktim
05-09-2012, 05:03 PM
how did you get burnt on a bank check. that is the only thing i use when i buy vehicles. Dont have 16k in hundreds laying around but my bank can do that with one bankers check. Or do a wire to your bank.

Fake check........looked real......took my bank a week to tell me it wasn't.......... get the money out of the bank in cash, or get a cashiers check and cash it before you get here, cash only. I've bought much more expensive cars than this with cash........... never a problem

josepy121380
05-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Fake check........looked real......took my bank a week to tell me it wasn't.......... get the money out of the bank in cash, or get a cashiers check and cash it before you get here, cash only. I've bought much more expensive cars than this with cash........... never a problem

gotcha that sucks. If I had 16k sitting It would already be mine. I need a z06 for a track day car.

rio95cobra
05-09-2012, 10:24 PM
I want this car so f*ckin bad I cant stand it. I just have to get my gto sold!!!! if you still have it i WILL buy this car when my car sells

BashamWS6
05-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Way to edit one of your post blackknight after i made you look like a fucktard ;)

blakez28
05-10-2012, 11:49 PM
You've got a guaranteed buyer once I'm out of the army in December :(

qwiktim
05-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Still available...... lots of talkers but nobody serious enough to step up yet

$16,000 for a beautiful never wrecked or abused Z06 with 44k miles.........

BashamWS6
05-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Dont forget well hydrated.

And not to prove you wrong but this isnt a 50th annv. Edition. Just because this is a 03 model doesnt mean it has that package equipped.

qwiktim
05-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Dont forget well hydrated.

And not to prove you wrong but this isnt a 50th annv. Edition. Just because this is a 03 model doesnt mean it has that package equipped.

Typical "I'm smarter than everyone else" mentality and negative posts in for sale ads that serve no purpose other than to puff out the chest of someone with low self esteem.......... do you feel like an authority figure now?

It has the 50th anniversary emblems, and the window sticker has a great big 50th anniversary logo on it.... and 2003 is the 50th Anniversary year. It is not the Anniversary "package" because it is not metallic red............. everyone is well aware that it has a flood title without your comments..............thus the price reflects............ show me another Z06 that is in truly excellent condition inside and out, under 50k miles, and never smashed into a telephone pole for this price............

Keep working on that post count and that giant signature..... everyone values your pointless opinions.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/qwiktim/009-2.jpg

rio95cobra
05-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Lol he stated before that it was hydrated man. It's an awesome deal even for a well hydrated car. Free bump!

BashamWS6
05-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Right. I got blue rims with my car too. But i lost those when i drove off that bridge and try to sell it withot telling everyone first then ill attempt to back pedal after someone asks for a carfax (: glws mr authoritative post counts dont count in classifieds anyways :) toolbagif i wanted a low self esteem id buy a totalled car for a ridiculous price like this

BashamWS6
05-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh and sorry ive invested money in mods and put them as my signature. Nice come back bro. Way to lower my apparently already low self esteem

qwiktim
05-13-2012, 03:15 PM
What's your point? Why post in someones thread for no reason other than to try and interject your self imposed knowledge? Do you think anyone other than yourself cares what you think? Get a life outside of the forums and you'll see how ridiculous post whores like yourself are......... I posted in the very first post that it had a flood title, never tried to hide anything. You are a complete moron.

Moderator? Please rid this for sale ad of this useless troll.

Go ahead and keep arguing your pointless rhetoric...... it keeps my ad on top

rio95cobra
05-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Free bump again man. This car is worth every penny and wish I had the money for it. Won't find a better deal

Rare96LT1Formula
05-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Going to talk to my wife tonight. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow am. Where are you located in Ohio, exactly? If the wife approves would you be ok with my mechanic coming along for the ride and taking a peek at it?

davered00ss
05-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Keep this post on track guys. good luck with the sale. If I were closer I would definitly be interested in it.

Dave :drive:

BashamWS6
05-13-2012, 05:52 PM
haha its fucktards like you that make this forum worth getting on. you try to point out one flaw and they get pissy and start acting big and bad. look at you! way to insult me thru a computer screen..
whos a weel big boy? yous a weel bug tough guy yes you are. your just so big and bad 400 miles away.

again dumbass posting in classifieds dont count towards your post count and who gives a fuck about post count anyways? and i seen this as soon as you posted this. you didnt say anything about a flood salvage title until that one guy asked about a carfax and then got one himself.

and good one. lets make fun of my signature. sorry im a little creative with a whitty saying that my car is so sweet it, even its tail lights are honeycomb. i got one for you to use. "im such a toolbag, they call me craftsmen."

and sorry that ive been approached at several car shows and cruises EVEN by members on this thread and ls1.com for complimenting my $1000 stereo system. go ahead and say i try to impress the high schoolers. you cant impress shit... with your ride, or with your intellegence you stupid ohio fuck.

learn to drive. learn some better comebacks. learn to post the CORRECt details of the car you are selling. and learn some mother fucking manners

and i changed my signature, maybe this will suit your standards you sloppy ass clown.

sw07gt
05-13-2012, 06:42 PM
You can't even get a handle on the English language, how are you going to insult anyone else's intelligence?

qwiktim
05-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Going to talk to my wife tonight. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow am. Where are you located in Ohio, exactly? If the wife approves would you be ok with my mechanic coming along for the ride and taking a peek at it?

Located in Canal Fulton, right between Akron and Canton...............and sure, bring whomever you feel comfortable to look it over as much as they want...... nothing to hide and they will not find anything not mentioned. If you see the car in person, I guarantee will be impressed....... there is absolutely zero indications of any kind that this car was wet 7 years ago and 30,000 miles ago. It's clean.

BashamWS6
05-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Oh im sorry. I didnt know this was supposed to be grammatically perfect. I had no idea that in your threads i was to use the same grammar as in a case journal for my law firm internship.
Good luck and good day

99f1
05-13-2012, 10:15 PM
thats funny.....people always use spelling or grammer and things like this to talk shit....like your beeing graded on the forums..lol. :gtfo: i do like this z06 for the price. were can ya go wrong?

jimmyducati
05-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Bash am, I'm ashamed that your from my area, grow up and lose the attitude please. Good luck with your sale Tim, if I could get rid of my SS fast enough that ZO6 would be beating bashams ws6 at every stoplight in southern Indiana.

BashamWS6
05-14-2012, 08:42 AM
yes. i need to grow up. im the one that started this just because i pointed out that he first began to try to sell this car without stating it was a flood salvage title. i need to drop the attitude and just let people sell items on here without stating the truth about their car's history. he did not edit the original post to add the flood title incedent until Turbo2L asked for the vin and a carfax.
be ashamed all you want. im just trying to point the proof and this guy is sketchy.

jimmyducati
05-14-2012, 09:06 AM
are you buying the car? no... any smart buyer is going to get a carfax and they will find out about the flood damage anyway, if they don't get a carfax... they deserve to get a lemon, its just common sense. besides, 16k for a great looking zo6... thats one of those to good to be true deals so you should know it warrants further investigation before you pull the trigger. at any rate, the flood title is out in the open so lets all be mature and let this guy sell his vette. oh, although the signature is funny on a level, it also proves my point that your being very childish.

BashamWS6
05-14-2012, 09:22 AM
right. and the fact that he first brought up the signature rant is my fault.
now your starting an argument with a teenager, who needs to grow up again? lol

jimmyducati
05-14-2012, 09:30 AM
i wasn't nor will i start an argument with a teenager, only stating my opinion.

BashamWS6
05-14-2012, 09:40 AM
keep back pedaling big man. :) im out

heymoej
05-14-2012, 11:39 AM
looks like a real nice car at a fair price......

good luck with the sale!

Theblacknightls1
05-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Way to edit one of your post blackknight after i made you look like a fucktard ;)

You didn't make me look like shit. You are just a low baller or just plain stupid. Your the reason why I hate selling my cars

Theblacknightls1
05-14-2012, 12:13 PM
keep back pedaling big man. :) im out

Teenager or not your still a dumb ass period.:jest: funny how you wanted to trade your car for his and when he said no you blew up like high school girl. :gtfo: " op" good looking car hopefully sells soon.

qwiktim
05-14-2012, 02:42 PM
The car was disclosed as a flood car in the very fist post on day one........... CLEARLY in the description. You must not have read it, because it has been there since day 1.

Enough is enough BashamWS6, time to act like an adult and conduct yourself in a respectful manor and not disrespect what you don't know.

I will formally ask you to remove the childish taunts with my name from your signature only once. You are quoting my name to something you made up and clearly shows your twisted immature behavior..... Grow up, take a deep breath, and find something constructive to do. Be a man, not a punk ass child. You have made a complete fool of yourself already, bow out gracefully.

justachevy
05-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Wish I had the cash on hand, I am down in Columbus too. Shit! GLWS.

qwiktim
05-14-2012, 08:01 PM
to the top.........

CutchZ
05-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Great buy for someone. How about a 530 rwhp procharged GTO??? J/K, my wife would kick me out. GLWS

jimmyducati
05-14-2012, 10:33 PM
oh man that picture is priceless tim! i think ive seen that guy trolling for "gurls" at the local middle school and doing laps around the mall with his radio way to loud! nice braces douche bag!

oh, glws tim

BashamWS6
05-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Teenager or not your still a dumb ass period.:jest: funny how you wanted to trade your car for his and when he said no you blew up like high school girl. :gtfo: " op" good looking car hopefully sells soon.

you actually thought i was being serious when i offered him my car? the op even knew i wasnt serious and never acknowledged me until i proved him wrong. then he got defensive then got on facebook and apparently looked up the wrong guy.

i will admit that would have been a nice move if you wouldve gotten the right guy. nice stalkin skill bud.

but idk why your mad bro lol just because i stopped you from selling a car without telling them the truth. now the truth is out there and you still have people interested. good deed done in my book.

fatboyq
05-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Good deal brotha!!! very honest and upfront. As long as all the electronics work, and the motor did not hydrolock who cares. I would flush out all the fluids, change brake pads and enjoy the car. With a garage water pipe failure I highly doubt the water got that high inside, unlike a hurricane katrina type flooding. If I had the funds I would consider this.

BashamWS6
05-15-2012, 12:30 PM
oh man that picture is priceless tim! i think ive seen that guy trolling for "gurls" at the local middle school and doing laps around the mall with his radio way to loud! nice braces douche bag!

oh, glws tim

again woulda been a nice trick...but wrong guy.

and trying to insult me by saying i pick up middle school girls isnt funny... nor clever. and who gives two shits if i have a loud system? i guess im branded a pedo now since i have one of them there compact disk player radios in my car?

Theblacknightls1
05-15-2012, 12:33 PM
for a salvage title z06, ill trade you for my true pos trans am ws6 and :swing:. i would be much easier to sell than this vette

^:gtfo::zzz:

BashamWS6
05-15-2012, 12:41 PM
for a salvage title z06, ill trade you for my true trans am ws6. i would be much easier to sell than this vette

see the first five words? i bolded them for you... this is were sarcasm is implied

and since we're just googling my name and picking random pics of me... lets add another..

meet josh basham
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae192/BashamWS6/BBBB.jpg
and meet josh basham
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae192/BashamWS6/BB.jpg
and meet josh basham
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae192/BashamWS6/BBB.jpg
theres more than one person with that name dumbass

Theblacknightls1
05-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Nope I think it's you..now thats why your so defensive lol. Stop hating on a bad ass z06 that car is worth every penny and for you to even bash shows that the pic in his avatar is you so just stop why your behind. That z06 worth every penny!

BashamWS6
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
this was never about the z06 being over priced. its about him telling the truth about the title. and go ahead and think what you want.
if you want a picture of me to fap to then here you go.
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae192/BashamWS6/b.jpg
meet the me josh basham. the pedo that listens to his music real loud. and hes just a dumb teenager. what does he know?

well he know enough to piss off a bunch of asswipes on a car thread.
so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist fuck yourself to it. do what you will.
i await your witty comments

Theblacknightls1
05-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Ok so now you post your pic Of yourself on a car thread with a bunch of guys on here ? :wrist: what do you want? ok so why are you really giving him a hard time? :jest:

BashamWS6
05-15-2012, 01:29 PM
oh good one. way to turn it around to a homo joke on me

qwiktim
05-15-2012, 02:27 PM
oh good one. way to turn it around to a homo joke on me

Doesn't it suck when your behavior turns on you? That picture is straight off of YOUR Photobucket account........ full of 168 pictures of two things................ your car and that kid with braces, so either it's you or you are infatuated with him and collect pictures of him............ everyone will draw their own conclusion.

So the only thing that you have against my car is you say I didn't disclose the flood title? You must have been thinking of a different ad or in too much of a hurry to not fully read my ad....... from the very first day of my first ad which was placed here and on Craigslist it was clearly stated it had a flood title, that has not been changed or added. There is no way I would try and sell a car with a blemish on the title and not disclose it.... It was exactly where it is in the ad now, plain and simple. When someone asked for a carfax I said I didn't have one because I didn't, the car spoke for itself when I bought it because I saw it in person. I have one now available to anyone serious and capable of purchase. You are being absolutely ridiculous in your accusations and your behavior and acting just like what you are proving yourself to be..... a child. I have kids almost your age they were past acting like you do years ago.

All you have to do for all of this to go away is for you to go away. My kids got to your Photobucket account before you got in and deleted pictures........ and added pictures of the new guy. So as you like to say... " nice backpedaling"

And what kind of person says "so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist fuck yourself to it. do what you will?" My guess is the kind of person that does just that..........You are a real piece of work, do you not have any morals? You should probably get some help.

Mind your own business and go away, NOBODY wants to hear anything you have to say........... I will no longer reply to anything you say........ you can't argue with ignorance.........everyone else will surely have fun with you though, so I'll leave it up to them........... and as long as my name is in your signature my avitar will have pictures of you in it, I have quite a few good ones.

Theblacknightls1
05-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Doesn't it suck when your behavior turns on you? That picture is straight off of YOUR Photobucket account........ full of 168 pictures of two things................ your car and that kid with braces, so either it's you or you are infatuated with him and collect pictures of him............ everyone will draw their own conclusion.

So the only thing that you have against my car is you say I didn't disclose the flood title? You must have been thinking of a different ad or in too much of a hurry to not fully read my ad....... from the very first day of my first ad which was placed here and on Craigslist it was clearly stated it had a flood title, that has not been changed or added. There is no way I would try and sell a car with a blemish on the title and not disclose it.... It was exactly where it is in the ad now, plain and simple. When someone asked for a carfax I said I didn't have one because I didn't, the car spoke for itself when I bought it because I saw it in person. I have one now available to anyone serious and capable of purchase. You are being absolutely ridiculous in your accusations and your behavior and acting just like what you are proving yourself to be..... a child. I have kids almost your age they were past acting like you do years ago.

All you have to do for all of this to go away is for you to go away. My kids got to your Photobucket account before you got in and deleted pictures........ and added pictures of the new guy. So as you like to say... " nice backpedaling"

Mind your own business and go away, NOBODY wants to hear anything you have to say........... I will no longer reply to anything you say........ you can't argue with ignorance.........everyone else will surely have fun with you though, so I'll leave it up to them........... and as long as my name is in your signature my avitar will have pictures of you in it, I have quite a few good ones.

:owned:

Theblacknightls1
05-15-2012, 02:45 PM
this was never about the z06 being over priced. its about him telling the truth about the title. and go ahead and think what you want.
if you want a picture of me to fap to then here you go.
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae192/BashamWS6/b.jpg
meet the me josh basham. the pedo that listens to his music real loud. and hes just a dumb teenager. what does he know?

well he know enough to piss off a bunch of asswipes on a car thread.
so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist fuck yourself to it. do what you will.
i await your witty comments

Wow ... so he must like the guy in this pic :swing::jest:

BashamWS6
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM
-my behavior is one thing. My jokes is another. It only means you lack originality. And good job that picture is off my photobucket account. I downloaded it so i could post it on here. And i dont see any pictures of anyone with braces on there. Plus theres over 200 pictures on there so nice counting skills. No shit theyre all of cars since this is the only reason i have and use photobucket.

-oh okay so acting like a toolbag is something for me to look forward to down the road? Maybe you should grow up and stop the childish games. A real adult wouldve ignored the "nuisance" so dont give me shit about growing up. I pointed out a flaw, you started attempting to humiliate me. Too bad you Failed.
I have nothing to prove. The only thing i proved is that i can piss off and out talk immature adults like you and your butt buddy blackcunt or blackcock. Your high horse means nothing to anyone one here because of the simple fact that your on such a low level as to compete with a teenager. Yes my kind sir, you are in every position to talk down on my actions when yours have far surpassed my own. (by surpass i mean by low life not by intellegence, witt, or humor...you have no idea what those words even mean)

-again. I didnt delete any pictures on my photobucket? I add only pics of car because this site is the only reason i have it? Why woukd i post pics of me on it prior to this thread? Im backpedaling nothing

And what kind of person says "so here ya go. masterbate to it. fist fuck yourself to it. do what you will?" My guess is the kind of person that does just that..........You are a real piece of work, do you not have any morals? You should probably get some help.
-Your guess is wrong buddy. But you can blame the media for my lack of morals? I would of said lack of filter or lack of restraint maybe. Dont let your children watch that television...its da devil!!!!

Mind your own business and go away, NOBODY wanIts to hear anything you have to say........... I will no longer reply to anything you say........ you can't argue with ignorance.........everyone else will surely have fun with you though, so I'll leave it up to them........... and as long as mIy name is in your signature my avitar will have pictures of you in it, I have quite a few good ones.
-ive been arguing with ignorance this entire time. And i can honestly say. I cant wait for you to entertain me. Now that you have the right guy maybe you can actually include the right me in your pictures this time.

There ya go. Added my spill. :) all of your irrelevant points have been yet again refuted.
This "disagreement" has lost its spice.. And my interest
Good day and goodluck with the sell on this 50th annv. boat

BashamWS6
05-15-2012, 06:16 PM
And i dont have to edit my statements...theyre ruthless the first time :)

jimmyducati
05-15-2012, 07:13 PM
All vote Josh Basham gets banned,, cast your votes now!!

Theblacknightls1
05-15-2012, 07:14 PM
+1 here

99f1
05-15-2012, 09:22 PM
to the top for ya..nice car...i kinda liked this thread..lol. and the cute lil guy said "fist fuck yourself to me" thats pretty good stuff....lol. i wouldnt ban him its all in good humor.everyone gets bored and talks shit....one thing we all have in common here....we all like fast chevys!!!! :usa:

hope you sell the vette...its a great price

rio95cobra
05-15-2012, 10:51 PM
dude your car is the shit at an awesome price. Fuck all these other ass whipes for hijacking your threat. bump for you

carfreak07
05-16-2012, 12:20 AM
pm'd...

z28feelingreat
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I know this is probably a long shot since you are giving out the deal of the century but what's the chances you still have this car? I am very and I repeat VERY interested in taking this off your hands but unfortunately I will not be home for another 13 days as I work offshore. Please let me know if still available and thank you for your time.

qwiktim
05-16-2012, 02:29 PM
I know this is probably a long shot since you are giving out the deal of the century but what's the chances you still have this car? I am very and I repeat VERY interested in taking this off your hands but unfortunately I will not be home for another 13 days as I work offshore. Please let me know if still available and thank you for your time.

Still available as of now.

1logote
05-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Kid likes penis....Ive been eyeballing this car but this "guy" makes me sick. Glws

TonyGXP
05-16-2012, 11:35 PM
This is by far the most entertaining threads i have read in a while. GLWS!

triche
05-17-2012, 12:31 PM
This is by far the most entertaining threads i have read in a while. GLWS!

:thumb:

Ram408
05-18-2012, 02:07 AM
PM sent. I have cash. only issue is I'm in afghanistan so i can't pick it up.

qwiktim
05-18-2012, 05:04 AM
........... Sold

Ram408
05-18-2012, 05:58 AM
F!!!!

216StealthSS
05-18-2012, 12:34 PM
such a bad ass car. "little flood title" aint shit. that car was BEAUTIFUL! :usa:

i had it on my backround... to bad i didnt get to it quick enough!

so wanted that bad bitch :mad:

BashamWS6
05-18-2012, 12:54 PM
did it come with a set of paddles?

BashamWS6
05-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Kid likes penis....Ive been eyeballing this car but this "guy" makes me sick. Glws

i remember when bagged trucks were cool... then i graduated grade school

CutchZ
05-18-2012, 04:00 PM
did it come with a set of paddles?

i remember when bagged trucks were cool... then i graduated grade school

Dude disappear. You made a fool of yourself and got exposed.

BashamWS6
05-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Dude disappear. You made a fool of yourself and got exposed.

Youre totally right. :) thanks for your valued input

Theblacknightls1
05-21-2012, 03:19 PM
^The geek lol

qwiktim
06-02-2012, 07:53 AM

Now our favorite foul mouthed high schooler has HIS car posted for sale and is saying not to "clutter up" his for sale thread............... LOLOLOLOL

http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1552074-new-job-selling-ws6.html#post16375984

:gruffy: