View Full Version : i just witnessed something fishy i think..car "broken down" in the middle of a street

1995blacktattop
05-07-2012, 08:57 PM
WTF is up with people these days? tonight i was driving home from the car show down on fort myers beach and i turn onto the road that connects to the road my house is on and there's this 00-05 impala sitting in the middle of the road. i honk the horn and they turn on the flashers and yell with a nasty tone "you gotta go around broke down" and then all 4 doors open and these younger black guys and girls get out. i backed up and started heading down a side street and said "next time try pulling off onto the side of the road" as they were right in the MIDDLE of the street. i thought maybe something fishy was going on so after i got home and put the trans am in the garage, i took the grand marquis down the street to see if the car was still in the middle of the road or if they at least moved it off to the side. to my suprise, it was gone. this was MAYBE 5 minutes after i was behind them in the trans am. i'm thinking something was going on at the house they were parked in front of that they didn't want me to see.

groundZ-28ERO
05-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Just don't shoot anybody, neighborhood watch...

'WHEELS'
05-07-2012, 09:09 PM
No random V no care.

NemeSS
05-07-2012, 09:16 PM

LOL!
i see what you did there.
:secret:

1995blacktattop
05-07-2012, 09:19 PM
haha this isn't sanford florida and i don't own a gun. i went up there with my camera in hand to take pics of the idiocy and possibly call the cops to have them tow the car if those dipshits had left it in the middle of the street. since the car was gone and so were they, i'm thinking their "broken down" story was a load of BS.

Mississippi
05-07-2012, 09:26 PM
I don't stop for broken down anyone unless its a friend or I have some firepower. Too many idiots in the world.

1995blacktattop
05-07-2012, 09:30 PM
I don't stop for broken down anyone unless its a friend or I have some firepower. Too many idiots in the world.

i wasn't trying to stop for them, they were blocking the entire road.

sw07gt
05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
All of your posts indicate you have way to much free time.

Charlie Hustle
05-08-2012, 04:19 PM
I was just about to ask, OP are you the guy who was real paranoid about letting ANYONE know where you live? That included co workers and people who wanted to come buy stuff from you...

FocusVince
05-08-2012, 04:21 PM
There is no average day for OP. Always something happening and he is there for it.

J LT1 TA
05-08-2012, 05:26 PM
:givesfuck

Redfire 03
05-08-2012, 05:43 PM
haha this isn't sanford florida and i don't own a gun. i went up there with my camera in hand to take pics of the idiocy and possibly call the cops to have them tow the car if those dipshits had left it in the middle of the street. since the car was gone and so were they, i'm thinking their "broken down" story was a load of BS.

Get a life! :eyes:

jmd
05-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Get a job yet?

01BlueSS1995
05-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Why the hate for the OP

myk
05-08-2012, 08:32 PM
My favorite is when people have a fender bender and they stop RIGHT WHERE it happens, even if it's in the middle of the road, or even a goddamn freeway. Even if you weren't the smartest of people I would think that common sense based on the instinct of self-preservation would prompt you to pull off of the road for safety's sake. Freaking 'tards man...

'WHEELS'
05-08-2012, 08:34 PM
My favorite is when people have a fender bender and they stop RIGHT WHERE it happens, even if it's in the middle of the road, or even a goddamn freeway. Even if you weren't the smartest of people I would think that common sense based on the instinct of self-preservation would prompt you to pull off of the road for safety's sake. Freaking 'tards man...

this always seems to be asians from what i've noticed, and they decide to break the camera out and start snapping pics right at the scene in the middle of the road.

I know you're asian, so before i go any further i'd like to say i have nothing against asians unless they're trying to rip me off :jest:

popo8
05-08-2012, 08:59 PM
I try to stay away from black people... lol

Seriously... sometimes we just step into stuff... I used to be like that a long time ago... I was a shit magnet........

So I became a cop, lol.... a colored cop!

1BAD-SS
05-08-2012, 10:31 PM

You mean bad things like this can happen?

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/rattlehead666/russianmanhitbycar_videogamecoinpoints.gif

gbtwo
05-08-2012, 10:38 PM

This funniest thing if read all day lol

Zimmerman Jr.

myk
05-08-2012, 11:13 PM
You mean bad things like this can happen?

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/rattlehead666/russianmanhitbycar_videogamecoinpoints.gif

You're s**tting me right? Oh my God that's terrible.

this always seems to be asians from what i've noticed, and they decide to break the camera out and start snapping pics right at the scene in the middle of the road.

I know you're asian, so before i go any further i'd like to say i have nothing against asians unless they're trying to rip me off :jest:

Lol, it's no problem man. If the stereotype fits then it is what it is. Hell I've been driving for almost 15 years and I still end up driving on the wrong side of the road from time to time! J/K...:jest:

94'BLKBRD
05-08-2012, 11:19 PM
I dont get this thread...

OP sounds like an old douche with too much free time. Drink your cup of warm milk and hit the hay, old man.

sepsis
05-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Someone tried to carjack my mom in a similar way a long time ago.

A car was stopped in the middle of a shitty neighborhood street. When she slowed down, a car came behind her and bumped her and tried to push her closer to the "broken down" car, but she got scared and immediately floored it, ran up on the curb and went around and got away.

She said there were about 4 people near the car in front. She got lucky.

There are way too many turds in the world that want to take what they didn't work for because they are lazy and feel entitled to someone elses property.

I have a CCW and carry my M&P .40 everywhere I go. I'd rather be a defendant than a corpse.

Mississippi
05-09-2012, 12:45 AM

A car was stopped in the middle of a shitty neighborhood street. When she slowed down, a car came behind her and bumped her and tried to push her closer to the "broken down" car, but she got scared and immediately floored it, ran up on the curb and went around and got away.

There are way too many turds in the world that want to take what they didn't work for because they are lazy and feel entitled to someone elses property.

I have a CCW and carry my M&P .40 everywhere I go. I'd rather be a defendant than a corpse.

Indeed.

NemeSS
05-09-2012, 01:07 AM

+1
i dont understand why any people would ever try to rob somebody else on the street. i know i wouldnt try that shit. i just assume every mofo is like me. or worse
i will defend my self and family.i had a "protected by h&k" decal on my ss
but it wore off.
dont carry just to be cool or feel cool.

BIG BAD BLACKSS
05-09-2012, 03:22 AM
I had my high pressure pump air lock on my dodge cummins dually from going WOT to idle too quickly due to some jackwagon that didn't know how to drive switching lanes and slamming on brakes for no reason on the highway. Due to traffic maneuvering around due to this guys actions I could not get over before I was going to slow to make it anywhere but stopped in the middle if the damn highway! Threw on the blinkers and called the state trucks to come grab me (they come out in a few minutes in Chicago usually) Well traffic is hating me and going around and I'm watching my mirrors waiting to get ass raped by a Kia or some crap. Also call my buddy that drives a flat bed and have him head my way just in case. State was taking too long and I knew if I could get under the hood for 30 seconds I could loosen my injector lines and crank it over to clear the air lock then get it fired up. I'm sitting around watching traffic looking at my wrench for a good 10 minutes (gonna be late for work now as well) and when traffic slows down a fair amount with clowns that can't handle going around a disabled car in the road my nuts swell up and I make a dive for under the hood and get things done and fire it back up in about a minute or so. All the while looking around behind my truck waiting to be that idiot on the news. I felt sitting where I was was the bigger risk after being there for a bit so I went for it when I felt traffic was setup as safe as it would get.

Basically my story is here to show you can get screwed in a weird situation where you have no choice but to stop in the middle of the road sometimes. I'd have killed people trying to force my way over with cars slamming on the brakes and switching lanes all around me. I had nowhere to go all cause some guy was thinking god knows what when he did what he did.

Oh and also this story is to tell you Bosch VP44 high pressure diesel fuel pumps hate when you go wide open throttle to idle instantly and slam on the brakes as well. Damn POS's.