Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1975 PONTIAC TRANS AM - 455 HO / 4spd - # MATCH - 47K miles - AC - MUSEUM QUALITY

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 01:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 1975 PONTIAC TRANS AM - 455 HO / 4spd - # MATCH - 47K miles - AC - MUSEUM QUALITY

Year: 1975
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $24950
Mileage: 47000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1975 TRANS AM
455 HO / 4 SPD

We are selling our all numbers matching Cameo White 1975 455HO / 4 speed Trans Am with just 47K original miles. Its one of only 857 made...and I am sure one of the nicest ones left anywhere! This car is in museum quality condition...I can not stress to you how nice this car is. The paint on the car is perfect, the interior is perfect, and it runs and drives like NEW. The car needs nothing!

The paint and body on the car is incredible. The body is perfect...not a single dent, ding or scratch anywhere. Its had one repaint in 2005 (repainted the original Cameo White of course)...and it was done RIGHT. The repaint cost $9500 (I do have the receipt!) It was extensively documented with approximately 500 pics (befores, afters and detailed pics of every step!) The body was completely disassembled and done right...no corners were cut anywhere. The running gear and interior were not touched! The wheels are the original Rally IIs in outstanding condition and have basically brand new BFGoodrich tires on them. The undercarriage is VERY clean and rust free...I have pics I can send to anyone interested.

The Custom Trim blue interior is all original and a 9.9999 out of 10. The original AM/FM radio and 8 track work and sound great. The engine turned dash is like new. All the gauges work as they should. The original R12 AC system still blows ice cold!

The cars runs great and is very strong....mechanically it has no issues of any kind! The running gear in the car is all original complete #s matching down to the carburetor. The engine has the correct WX code and 6H heads. The 4 speed trans and 3.23 posi rear end are original and numbers matching as well. The AC compressor is original as well and works great. The car even has the original radiator in it. The only things done to it are new factory correct exhaust from Waldron Exhaust (no catalytic convertor), new plugs, new water pump (I kept the original #s matching one and will go with the car) and new heater core. Because I had to replace the water pump I did take everything off the engine and repainted so it would all match...it was repainted the correct 75 Pontiac blue! It was done well and looks great.

The car is VERY well documented. It comes with the original manuals, complete PHS Documentation, Window Sticker, Build Sheet, and tons of receipts and pictures.

This car is in amazing shape...simply amazing. This car will impress anyone...and I promise there will be no disappointments with it! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

$24950 CASH OBO.

The Trans Am is located in Huntsville, AL. I have a clean title in hand!!!

CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165
I have a 25th Anniversary and a 30th Anniversary Trans Am for sale as well...so please let me know which car you are inquiring about.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

Interior Pics

Engine Bay

Documention

Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

VIDEOS

Walkaround:
http://youtu.be/TNMujZ_apJc

Interior:
http://youtu.be/KIyT3SJ4Z7Q

Engine:
http://youtu.be/OjYb7oiJggs

Driving:
http://youtu.be/vFmzNzxurAE

Last edited by 97ramsst; 05-08-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:26 AM
TECH Addict

Buuuummmpppp!!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:11 AM
TECH Addict

car is sold!

Quick Reply: 1975 PONTIAC TRANS AM - 455 HO / 4spd - # MATCH - 47K miles - AC - MUSEUM QUALITY