Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

1997 z28 roller/part-out

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 z28 roller/part-out

Category: Accessories
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Have officially decided i am selling the camaro and all her parts. Will not sell parts seperate until after someone wants just the roller.

1997 z28 camaro with 97k on it before torn apart 5 years ago. has been kept in a garage even while torn apart. no rust. straight body no accidents. motor is torn down but oiled and ready to see the machine shop for your desires.

dash pad will need replaced as it split right in two while out of car.

it was being pulled apart to become a strip car so no wipers or ac

have tons of after market parts for it. spohn black suspension components, new hood, spoiler, cage, cam, pro stars, etc etc etc. the list goes on and on. close to 6,000 in just aftermarket parts.

will take 12,000 how it sits for everything. stock and aftermarket that we have related to the lt1 and the car itself. if someonts just the roller with the spohn kmember and zo6 motorsport wheels on it. as is, will take 3,500. tranny is auto and strong when parked. rearend as well. car ran low 12s before tore apart. will included all those parts as well. long tubes duals etc. whatever we have.

located in IL. If someone buys just the roller, I will then part out the rest of everything. Make offers and who knows what will happen!

you can email me at z28camarocarri@yahoo.com or text 217 781 0181 with any questions.