Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Canton Road Race Oil Pan 15-260 P/N

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Canton Road Race Oil Pan 15-260 P/N

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $200
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: Small Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Description from the web site:

15-260 - SBC 12” LONG SUMP ROAD RACE PAN (15-260)

This SBC road race pan is for pre-’80 blocks with left side dipstick. It is designed as a general purpose road race oil pan to fit in most applications, including front steer chassis with aftermarket or Camaro front ends. It has a 7-1/2" deep, 13-3/4" wide, 12" long sump with an 8 quart system capacity. This pan requires one of our pickups.

The Pan Features:
* Five Trap Door Baffles
* Crank Scraper
* Built In Screen Windage Tray
* 1/2" NPT Temperature Bung
* Provision For Our Pan Mounted Dipstick
* Magnetic Drain Plug

This pan wont fit my 1st gen Camaro. Its meant for a front steer vehicle. I pulled it off and replaced it with p/n15-246. The pan was on the engine when the engine was dyno'ed at 500HP 7500+RPM.

It has some surface rust on the horizontal plates. Nothing that can't be cleaned up. The inside looks as good or better than my new pan. All the trap doors and baffles are there and work.

If you look in pictures 3 and 4 the machine shop notched the drivers side of the kick out. Its fully welded and has been run with the notch.

If you have any questions just send me a PM. New you can get it for $320. I'll take 200 plus shipping.
Attached Thumbnails Canton Road Race Oil Pan  15-260 P/N-op1.jpg   Canton Road Race Oil Pan  15-260 P/N-op2.jpg   Canton Road Race Oil Pan  15-260 P/N-op3.jpg   Canton Road Race Oil Pan  15-260 P/N-op4.jpg