Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

White leather 30th seats - sale or trade for hugger orange

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 02:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White leather 30th seats - sale or trade for hugger orange

Category: Interior
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): WI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Ok so my 30th anniversary z28 is white with hugger orange stripes, and the car came with real nice white leather "30th" seats. The seats are super sexy and I love them, but I would REALLY love the white with orange inserts seats. So what I'm looking to do here is either sell these straight up and buy the new seat skins, OR I would trade for some white/orange seat skins. I have cash I can add for the right deal.

Just the skins for these seats go for nearly $1,000 for OEM GM ones, you can find aftermarket ones from 6LE for $850 plus shipping. I would prefer to sell just my white covers, but if someone wants to pay extra and make it worthwhile I will sell the complete seats and use my spares to re-cover.

The rear seats are in great condition with minimal use. The drivers front seat is in good condition with no rips, but average wear. Basically just the wrinkles that develop over time, I would rate the drivers seat at a 7 or 8 out of 10. The passenger seat is overall in decent condition, but had a few seam splits where the leather came apart. I plan on fixing this before selling. It's good because there is no actual leather damage, it will just take some precise sewing and will be good to go. The seat has substantial wear - it still looks fine but has a good amount of the wrinkles in it. I would rate it at a 6 out of 10. Through someone else's eyes it might look totally fine but I am picky and want to be totally accurate describing any wear on the seats.

The foam structure of the seats is still very good on all of them. I get a lot of compliments on the car, especially the seats and I love them! But the car would be PERFECT in my eyes with the white/orange. I am tempted to find a OEM color match leather spray because with some very minor touching up these would be perfect again.

Pics will be up early tomorrow, please post in the thread then PM me if you're interested. If after seeing the pics tomorrow anyone wants more pictures of anything specific let me know and I can take/post them in 15 minutes.

Asking $550 OBO for the covers or we can talk if you want the complete seats. They are decent as-is or with some TLC could be perfect, I figure I'm asking about 1/2 of what they go for new. A trade would be king, and like I said I have cash to add for the right deal.

Thanks for looking

Located in Milwaukee, WI 53208