Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

96 Z28, 140k on body, 7k on rebuilt lt1, 503 cc, bolt on and true duals, runs great!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Z28, 140k on body, 7k on rebuilt lt1, 503 cc, bolt on and true duals, runs great!

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5200
Mileage: 140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

The car runs amazing. Rebuilt LT1 with new everything. Also has the 503 comp cam. Tranny and rear end are very strong, and the lt1 is flawless. Ran a code test and came back with no codes. may need slight tuning. Runs a tad rich but nothing major. I have all receipts for the car. And when I say all I mean ALL haha. Over $7,000 put into it. It has C6 Z06 replicas with great tires over 70% tread. The paint is in great shape. Only issue is the rear bumper and tail light. The bumper is slightly torn and driver tail is missing the far left side. Also the rear quarter panel has a minor dent. All the damage was due to a hit and run incident. Other then that the car is amazing. And has been mantained very well. Please call 2149277114, for pictures, my name is Casey and I live in Fort Worth, TX. Also reason I'm selling is because I'm looking to finance a goat.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump trying to sell it quick, the thing is a beauty throw up some offers.