LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

lt1 tune help

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lt1 tune help

I'm lookin to get a mail order tune or something along those lines for my 96 camaro with the lt1. I'm lookin for a good place to get a nice tune until i drop a cam in either the end of the summer or the winter. I'm lookin to spend around 250 for it and would like to have some performance upgrades and not just some cookie cutter tune. Any suggestions would be great. I live about fifteen minutes away from warsaw and i've heard wait4me does a decent job. but i havent really heard much about them. Thanks for any help guys
Old 05-25-2012, 07:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I have heard that MadZ28 (www.madtuner.com) is very good, I plan on getting a tune from him for my 95' sometime this year (have to do my LT's and deletes first). Just search "madtuner" on here, there are a lot of threads about his services on here.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Teching In

I had my tune done by www.lt1pcmtuning.com

Check his website out, great tuning and great customer service, certainly not a "cookie cutter", "one size fits all" kind of guy. Any questions you have contact him via his site, you will usually get an answer within a few hours.

Couldn't be happier.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by iggy913
I had my tune done by www.lt1pcmtuning.com

Check his website out, great tuning and great customer service, certainly not a "cookie cutter", "one size fits all" kind of guy. Any questions you have contact him via his site, you will usually get an answer within a few hours.

Couldn't be happier.
X2 on that....

Quick Reply: lt1 tune help