Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

3rd brake light

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 02:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default 3rd brake light

i have a 02 nbm ws6, and im wanting to do the brake light mod but im stuck at that.... since my car is nbm i dont want to paint the whole thing black, but would it look right painted to match car. i know i want to put i decal on it as well but cant decide on the bird or putting trans am on it.

yes have searched, but just looking for more since i dont want to paint it black. thoughts???
Old 05-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im confused, so you want to paint ur 3rd brake light nbm to match ur car then put a decal over it?
Old 05-31-2012, 02:03 PM
10 Second Club

I searched and searched as couldn't find the write up on it. I know ive seen someone explain it on here. From what I can understand you put a decal on the light paint it clear it then remove decal and when you hit brakes whatever decal u choose shines thru.... Well with my car being NBM I'm not fond of paint the brake light all black. Was wondering I y'all thought it would look decent all NBM with whatever decal I choose or just leave it be?

I also clicked on the link to the one lemons bought for his a while back of course link to auction has ended but says they have 10 remaining... I wouldn't mind getting an led one if it's the right one.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:03 PM
10 Second Club

I searched and searched as couldn't find the write up on it. I know ive seen someone explain it on here. From what I can understand you put a decal on the light paint it clear it then remove decal and when you hit brakes whatever decal u choose shines thru.... Well with my car being NBM I'm not fond of paint the brake light all black. Was wondering I y'all thought it would look decent all NBM with whatever decal I choose or just leave it be?

I also clicked on the link to the one lemons bought for his a while back of course link to auction has ended but says they have 10 remaining... I wouldn't mind getting an led one if it's the right one.

Quick Reply: 3rd brake light