Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Does anyone know how to get ahold of sscamaro1384

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know how to get ahold of sscamaro1384

Category: Accessories
Price: $9
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

sscamaro1384 sold me a throttle body and it doesn't idle right I have actually proved there's something wrong with a friends 1999 trans am, I have messaged him several times and nothing.....
Old 05-31-2012, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And that's his fault because.....what exactly did you prove was wrong.....
Old 05-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Well... with my friends factory TB installed car runs fine, I install the TB I got from him using my friends sensors it doesn't idle right!!!! Thats how!!!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did you set the tps to .57 volts? did you do a tps relearn? does the throttle blade have a larger than stock hole in it (if so, swap the throttle blade for a stock one)? i think it may be installer error.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ agreed, do you know how many threads are on people installing tb's and them not idling right? ALOT, but it's not the manufacturers fault or the seller in this case as it happens. Did you do everything poltergeist said????
Old 05-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Launching!

hey im right here. sorry for the late response i dont have a home computer at the moment. I m not 100% sure on the problem u are having but i think i do have another stock throttle body if u want that. i think u told me the one u had gotten from me was slightly moded? i thought it was stock but if u are for sure there is a problem with the tb i sold u, then id be glad to see how we can clear up this transaction
Old 05-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Launching!

Hate threads like this that make people look bad...

You gotta do some searching before you accuse someone of shadyness... it could be any number of things causing the car to not idle right. Details would help, such as your cars mods, details on the TB (stock? aftermarket? ported?). Depending on your situation if you have engine work done and/or if the TB is worked or aftermarket there are things you need to do that are a given in order to achieve proper idle. (set tps, drill IAC hole, ect..) Many things it could possibly be.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

So you changed something on the car and something about the car changed? That sounds like the natural progression of things. Did you do any real troubleshooting?
Old 06-01-2012, 07:19 AM
Teching In

Well let me first say I'm not trying to make him look bad... I am trying to get ahold of him so we could talk and see what we can accomplished, yes I did some real diag... I did do a searc as well as two other people helping me with the car. I didn't do everything that was told to me on here. And to sscaramo yes I would rather have a stock one reason being I just needed a core to ship to potz speed and performance. Sort for any and all confusion. Once again sscamaro was a great seller I was unaware his had no home computer I would buy from again, like mention earlier I was trying to get in touch with him. Just contact me with any info so we can figure out what to do about getting me a stock and I can send you back this one.
Thanks