Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1987 Buick Turbo T

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 Buick Turbo T

Year: 1987
Make: Buick
Model: Regal
Price: $12500
Mileage: 85500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1987 Buick Turbo T-

The car has a solid body, no rust. It also has a handful of performance modifications. The interior is in great shape, no rips, holes, tears in the carpet or seats. The car has a long papertrail and has been well documented through the years. I have the original window stinker, owner's manual, appraisal paperwork, etc.
The car has a clean carfax as well. The only drawbacks to the vehicle are the mileage, the headliner, a/c, and the paint. The mileage is unknown, on the carfax you can see when the motor was rebuilt the mileage was exempt. It reads 85,500k and I've put less than 5k in the last 5 years I've owned the car. The headliner is starting to sag, but is an easy fix. The a/c components are all intact and it blows hot air, but I've never looked into it because I mainly drive with the windows down and don't drive it often. The paint has some chips, so I'd say 7/10 on the paint. The paint still shines, and looks good when cleaned up. Overall the car is in great condition. There isn't anything wrong with the car and it could be a daily driver for someone. I'd really like to sell the car, I have it priced at 12,500obo but I really like the LS1 M6 cars so I would be willing to trade for one of equal possibly lesser value. I would consider trades for an 98-02 SS or WS6. My cell phone number is 765-465-8431 and email is michaelmcallister209@hotmail.com. I can be reached at either.
Attached Thumbnails 1987 Buick Turbo T-my-2nd-87-turbo-t-001b.jpg   1987 Buick Turbo T-my-2nd-87-turbo-t-027b.jpg   1987 Buick Turbo T-my-2nd-87-turbo-t-042b.jpg   1987 Buick Turbo T-my-2nd-87-turbo-t-072b.jpg   1987 Buick Turbo T-my-2nd-87-turbo-t-091b.jpg  

Old 06-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Default Modifications

Performance:
Precision TE60
GN1 Performance Front Mount Intercooler
3" Intake w/ 3" LT1 MAF
MAF Translator
T/A Performance 3" Downpipe w/ Cutout
Full 3" Exhaust w/ Magnaflows
Accufab Adj. Fuel Pressure Regulator
High Pressure Wastegate
Engine Bored .30 w/ Forged Pistons and a Girdle

Misc.:
Aftermarket Stereo w/ New Speakers, Amp, and Sub
Undercoated
Tinted Windows
AutoMeter ProComp Guages; Air/Fuel, Oil, Water, and Boost
Old 06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Default Untitled

I have more pictures available upon request. Thank you for your interest.