Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

01' SS Cammed, Stalled, 6.0l, LS3 Heads UMI suspension

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01' SS Cammed, Stalled, 6.0l, LS3 Heads UMI suspension

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $13500
Mileage: 54300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Im looking to sell my 01' SS. I just got finished but a new job is taken my time elsewhere. It has 54,xxx miles on it and I just dropped in a LQ9 with a LS3 top end.

Engine
The block has 50k miles on it. The heads are ported with PRC EHT .675" springs. It has a TSP 231/236 .641''/.615'' LS3 cam. It has a stock LS3 intake with a edelbrock 90mm tb. The headers are TSP 17/8" ceramic coated headers with a bassani x pipe and spintech mufflers. It also has ls7 lifters and hardened pushrods. The oil pump is a new ls6 unit.

Trans/Rear
Built by Top Gear Motorsports in Mesa Az. Has a beast sun shell with all the goodies. The converter is a Edge unit and is a 4k stall. Trans has 500 miles on it since rebuild. The rear is the stock 10bolt with 3.73 gears.

Chassis/Suspension
Car has a UMI K member with tubular upper and lower control arms with adjustable QA1 coilovers and UMI solid motor mounts. The car also has UMI 3point sub frame connectors and a UMI tunnel mount torque arm. The Panhard bar is a adjustable UMI unit and the rear shocks are adjustable comp engineering.

Wheels/Tires
Wheels are Summit Drag thrust wheels with Mickey Thompson ET Street radials in 275/60/15 in the rear and 26/7/15 MT radial front runners.

Fuel
Racetronix pump with hotwire kit and stock ls1 injectors for now.

Im probly forgetting other stuff so feel free to ask. I owe a little bit of money on this car still so the title will come from the lender. Im asking 13,500 for the car and Im not looking for any trades.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt make me an offer
Old 06-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dyno numbers?