Chevrolet Performance LSX Challenge Series and LSX Shootout - THANK YOU Chevy Hi Performance/NMCA/SD Parts/Atlanta Dragway!!!

Ron@Vengeance
06-05-2012, 07:59 AM
After every race there are usually twenty posts with people complaining about what went wrong... So far the board is quiet... Thats because there is NOTHING to complain about.. What a weekend!!!

I would like to thank EVERYONE involved in making the LSX Challenge Series, more specifically this weekends event happen. Our crew had an awesome time and we all felt the event was extremely well organized.

Thanx again to all involved!! Looking forward to the rest of the season...

Pro Stock John
06-05-2012, 08:51 AM
We had a really good time, and we had a really good line of communication to the track management and want to say thank you to Steve Wolcott for great communication, Lynnwood for working with the racers, and TJ for keeping us posted constantly. Great job guys.

Reckless
06-05-2012, 09:35 AM
I was surprised how few break downs there were, and they were able to keep to the schedule very well. Good seeing you Ron and the car looked to be running great!

Quick Carl
06-05-2012, 11:16 AM
We had a very good time and everything ran right on schedule. Thanks to everyone involved and for the good turn out of cars.

770Guy
06-06-2012, 05:21 AM
I wanna say thanks for the people that made the live feed possible. (bangshift.com). I would not have been able to see the race if not for that.

Thanks

Fonzi383
06-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks NMCA CHP and promedia SD parts for the support and the best part is they said they will have again next year on sunday !!! Can't wait for LS fest. The one complaint I had is the weekend went by to damn fast :eek2: It always does when ur having fun !!!!

REDGAR
06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Very happy to see this went well.