Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2010 Ls9/Zr1 + Z06 Parts + Fbody + others

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2010 Ls9/Zr1 + Z06 Parts + Fbody + others

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): Can-AB
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Please see the following link of the available parts for summer cleaning before I start on my Ls9 Sierra build and get outta thirdgens forever...

Link to Parts List

Please contact me via email for any interest @ iroc_z_s@hotmail.com . Paypal address is also the same for reference.

I am currently located in Alberta Canada so consider that for heavier items that might be unreasonable to ship. Most smaller light items can be shipped pretty cheap. Priority will given to people buying multiple parts but otherwise first email, PMs, then posts will take priority. I have nothing past what is listed here. The remainder of the zr1 parts are @ autoworksinc as I took the engine and listed parts I decided not to use here.

As per priority (email-pm-forum). I will respond with a shipping estimate and mark the items as pending. Once payment is recieved I will remove the items.

Please refresh page to see current status of items

Page make take a few moments to load due to all the pictures.

PS: I don't mind selling bit by bit but note that shipping for even small items is not at all favourable here (example would be a small box with a couple switches or parts is around 10 bux, an envelope with one switch is also 10 bux+ if not more) so if theres multiple items all the best and I will normally cut a good deal. If prices are too high I am very reasonable as well as I can't research all the parts.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump it