Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

DROP: $14,200 MUST GO 2005 QSM 6SP 55k Custom Paint/Cam/Tune/Extras

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DROP: $14,200 MUST GO 2005 QSM 6SP 55k Custom Paint/Cam/Tune/Extras

Year: 2005
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $14200
Mileage: 54500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

My wife found a car she wants and we were offered $13,800 on trade, so either I do it and take off what I can to sell or one of you guys can take her for $14,200 OBO. Trade value still needs to be around $15-16 plus we can put cash on top. This is a sick sick sick deal guys!

Well to make a long story short the wife wants to have babies running around. So I will be in need of a four door car and willing to sell this one outright or can trade straight or up (I can throw cash) if need be. The cool thing is I have found a GTO shell and she is cool with me doing a build project as extra money comes in here or there

Outright price will be $16,500 OBO with everything below and trades will need to be around this, I would like to consider cars such as the Infinity M35 or 45, Acura TL or RL etc. Or if you have a customized or lifted truck maybe I can talk her into letting me have that.

CLEAN TITLE IS IN HAND

Car/Custom Paint Info:
2005 Pontiac GTO LS2 6 speed - Garage Kept
54,500 Miles
QSM: It made sense to do this during the build so it was done. I have photos below showing but the car was basically stripped almost bare and repainted from the ground up. The paint has more metallic than the regular QSM but not enough to devalue the car or make it so its overbearing and as you can see there is a new black hood design. It looks amazing and was done only about 5k miles ago.
Black Leather/Red Gauges/18 Inch Sport Wheels

Engine/Tranny/Other Mods:
Fasterproms/Formato Dyno and Street Tuned: 407hp/386 torque
2006 Pontiac GTO LS2 Block freshened has only 35k current miles - donor car pic below
Fully rebuilt transmission, new syncros and clutch got the works you can even look under the car it looks brand new
Big Comp Cam Package - have cam card for buyer
K&N Intake
Pacesetter Long Tubes
No Cats
Stock H Pipe
Kooks Afterburner Exhaust
6k low and fog light HIDs - Brand new from Gotham Cycles
MB Quart Component Speakers
New Battery
New Starter
New Alternator
New Belts
Just got fresh Mobil 1 oil
Tranny, radiator and diff fluid fresh as well

This car has new almost everything from the engine and trans and paint, the car blows ICE COLD AC and all electronics work perfectly fine. Jeremy rode in it after the tune and said the car runs great!

Some things to point out: It needs front rotors, the trim is fading in certain areas, it has 3M on the windshield to protect the leather and it has a scratch on it but works and I left it on, not a huge deal but the front tires are mismatched from the previous owner but have good tread so I was just going to use them until it was time to replace and the CD Player decided to stop working for whatever reason but the radio is just fine.

That is all I can think of right now, as you can see all the major things to make this car a perfect driver have been done. It was meant to be a daily and it can be seen in the mods that were done. All tastefully done to ensure longevity, cleanliness and fun!

These are during the paint and build, it also shows the donor car for the 06 motor and the VIN of that car as well.

Last edited by Anarchy999; 06-14-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Video is done and posted as well
Old 06-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Teching In

We just found a car we want, will talk 15,500 OBO
Old 06-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Teching In

My wife found a car she wants and we were offered $13,800 on trade, so either I do it and take off what I can to sell or one of you guys can take her for $14,200 OBO. This is a sick sick sick deal guys!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:12 PM
Teching In

bump!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Sold!!