Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

***99 trans am*** unmolested clean so cal car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***99 trans am*** unmolested clean so cal car!!!

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $7000
Mileage: 111000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hello, the exact mileage is just over 111,000 miles. i drive it daily so the mileage does change everyday. i bought the car from an older gentleman that drag races cars professionally... this was his around town car. NEVER RACED... Being a racer he only used the highest quality fluids and always kept up on the maintenance. before i purchased it i had taken it to my shop i go to and had everything looked over. there is no ticking no whining and all fluids looked like they were serviced regularly. upon purchasing the car i changed all the fluids on it minus the brake fluid (when it comes to changing fluids and flushes i do my all my own work cause i dont trust anybody else) the tranny fluid was flushed and filter replaced and only used GM Dexron Mercon. the cooling system was flushed with Havoline GM performance Anti-freeze and the oil has been always been changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic 10w-40 oil and Napa high grade oil filters. The transmission mount was out when i got the car (it was the original tranny mount with over 100k miles on it and are bound to go out by then) and replaced both motor mounts the stock replacements. i am replaced the water pump, thermostat and all the drive belts last weekend just cause the belts were looking old and i didnt want to have to worry about the water pump. 2 weeks ago i replaced the front rotors and installed high grade hybrid ceramic brake pads and replaced the u-joints. The car does not leak at all. it runs great. it is a very powerful car and has not been driven hard at all. When i bought the car the headlight gears were bad.... this was a big problem in GM vehicles that had pop up headlights with plastic gears so i replaced them with aluminum gears and will last the lifetime of the car. The paint is in pretty good shape with some rock chips on the hood and rear bumper. i acid washed, buffed and polished the paint last weekend. The interior is in pretty good shape for a car that is 13 years old. the door panels have cracks on the topside of them (Another famous firebird/trans am fault) there is a slight tear in the drivers seat and a 2 vents in the dashboard need replacement. The car does have ice cold A/C (need it in the desert). The previous owner had let the car sit for about 6 months before i discovered it and offered him a deal on it... because it sat so long the tires have flat spots in them. they have pleanty of tread and i was planning on putting wheels on it but didnt want to buy wheels and tires until it needed new tires. they have about 70% tread left on them. the flat spots are only noticeable at highway speeds. I do not have receipts from when the previous owner had the car but i have the receipts for what i purchased for the car. i do most of the work myself because i do not trust shops unless i cant do the work and i have close relationships with the shop owners. I hope this gives you a better insight into the car. i am very honest about my vehicles because i would expect the same from someone else when i would purchase a vehicle. The interior needs a little work... the paint has small rock chips on the hood (only noticeable up close) and the rear bumper has a small spidering crack in it. the spoiler has a slight mark of oxidation about 3 inches wide. this is a very well maintained car. i see these cars with this amount of mileage going all day long for 8k-9k. the car is still financed and insured. thank you for your inquiry and hope this answered any questions.
1999 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
5.7L LS1 V8 350 C.I. 305 HP 335 FT/LBS. TQ
4L60E 4 Spd. Auto
16 mpg city/26 mpg highway
111k miles
Clean Title
Ice Cold A/C
3.23 Limited Slip Differential
Lightweight aluminum driveshaft
Removable T-Tops
Leather Interior
Driver power seat w/ lumbar adjustment
Monsoon 10 speaker sound with kenwood mp3/ipod hook up
Oil changed with Mobil 1 Fully synthetic ever 3k miles
(oil changed 1k miles ago)
2 ½ in. Flowmaster Exhaust
SLP lid w/ K&N Air Filter
SLP Mass Air Flow Sensor
New Water Pump
New wheel bearings
New differential fluid
Fresh Radiator Fluid
New Transmission and Engine mounts
New Brakes (Hybrid Metallic
New U-joints
Transmisson fluid changed about 3k miles ago
New headlight gears (aluminum)
New Belts w/ Tensioners and Pulleys
Tires have about 10k miles on them
This car has only had the best fluids and parts on the market used
Price is 7,000 o.b.o. reply on here or you can call or text serious offers to 760-301-2711. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails ***99 trans am*** unmolested clean so cal car!!!-trans-am-1.jpg   ***99 trans am*** unmolested clean so cal car!!!-trans-am-2.jpg   ***99 trans am*** unmolested clean so cal car!!!-trans-am-3.jpg   ***99 trans am*** unmolested clean so cal car!!!-trans-am-4.jpg   ***99 trans am*** unmolested clean so cal car!!!-trans-am-interior.jpg  

Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!!!