Western Members - 4l80e / nitrous Tuner in San Diego?

tamikews6
06-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Ran into a string of bad shops and long story short I now have a car with a 4l80e/nitrous installed that won't go into gear.

I am getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan for the next 6 months and looking to get it fixed while i am gone.

Any shops in San Diego that can handle this?

haighter
06-15-2012, 02:29 AM
Take it to CMS!!! Don't waist your time and money else where. They are like 30min from SD.

tamikews6
06-15-2012, 07:38 AM
Take it to CMS!!! Don't waist your time and money else where. They are like 30min from SD.

Thanks for the suggestion but I called them yesterday maybe I didn't explain what I needed right or my car is too much of a basket case but CMS was not interested. Got anyone else?

Ryne @ CMS
06-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the suggestion but I called them yesterday maybe I didn't explain what I needed right or my car is too much of a basket case but CMS was not interested. Got anyone else?

you didnt speak to me, but i overheard something about your car.... my suggestion is to take it to a quality mechanic or another performance shop and have them fix the issues, then i will tune it and dial her in... right now we are starting the shy away from the repair jobs and going more towards just installing our performance packages we offer, and we are quite busy with that right now... pm me and i can possibly refer you a quality shop in Escondido...