Fueling & Injection - Upgrading Racetronix Kit

View Full Version : Upgrading Racetronix Kit

gpr
06-18-2012, 04:42 PM
What would be the best way to upgrade from the racetronix hotwire kit and racetronix fuel pump to a dual pump? I am guessing follow the sticky on adding dual pumps and run additional wire to power a second pump then add a walbro fuel pump to the setup?

would running a walboro and racetronix pump together pose any issues?

ZL1Killa
06-19-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm running an external pump...Lonnies sells a kit and NastyN8 and Heintz Racing

gpr
06-25-2012, 05:44 PM
what i'm after is to retain the racetronix fuel pump and hot wire kit. then add a second pump inline to help pump more fuel. What would be a good way to go? i was thinking it would be easy to put it where the stock fuel filter is, then possibly add a regulator at the fuel rail as people say this helps respond quicker on high fuel demands.

would this work and how much would i really gain with a setup like this? Also what would be a good external pump to add inline? i would make it boost activated most likely.

ZL1Killa
06-25-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm running an external pump...Lonnies sells a kit and NastyN8 and Heintz Racing

what i'm after is to retain the racetronix fuel pump and hot wire kit. then add a second pump inline to help pump more fuel. What would be a good way to go? i was thinking it would be easy to put it where the stock fuel filter is, then possibly add a regulator at the fuel rail as people say this helps respond quicker on high fuel demands.

would this work and how much would i really gain with a setup like this? Also what would be a good external pump to add inline? i would make it boost activated most likely.

I would call and speak with one of them to get your setup right.

I8UR4RD
06-25-2012, 11:13 PM
step 1.

call lonnie

step 2

get money

step 3

send money and fuel bucket to lonnie

step 4

re install

:google: