Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Built 4l60e

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built 4l60e

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $3000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Fully professionally built 4l60e for sale. The tranny was built by phoenix transmissions in Weatherford TX, world renown for hot rod tv, super Chevy, and various others. The tranny is a SXT build its their biggest baddest 4l60. The tranny has roughly 3000 miles it, it was ran behind a 2000 z28 pushing 620rwhp. Street driven with only one pass on the strip (shifts like a freight train). The tranny has had only mobile 1 atf through it via phoenix recommendations. It has a sonix billet servo (twice the size of a Corvette servo), sonix billet sun sheild. Kevlar clutch packs, from 3 clutch packs per cone to 6. Cryo treated. Gold plated hardware, the whole 9 yards. 3800 tight stall. Triple disk lock up anti ballooning plates. Hand built shift kit. The tranny was installed then trailered to extreme horsepower, tuned and drove home. The tranny is in great working order. I can provide documentation and proof also provide tranny cooler lines and Hayden cooler as well as tune if need be. A great chance to own a world renown racing tranny for a fraction of the cost. My old motor dropped a valve and now I'm trying to recoupe some cost. I paid around 5500 for the setup new I'm looking for 3000. I know what its worth, I know the lsx racing world, only serious buyers, might entertain trades for performance equipment.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you know whats in it for sunshell, planetaries etc?