Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

dyno tuning

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dyno tuning

I'm putting some finishing touches on a build I have going on my 98 camaro. Just need of a good place to get my car tuned at. I live in the cebtral california area. The valley. (Stockton to be exact). I want to make sure its tuned right. I heard some places do pos jobs. If anyone has had good experience with a shop somewhere within 100 miles of Stockton I'd greatly apreciate it thanks.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Synergy Motorsports in Fremont, about 70 miles from you.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Teching In

Yea I heard about them recently. Hear they're a tad bit pricey but well worth it. Have you gone to them before? If so do you know if they also have a "re-tune" for cheaper if I decide to do upgrades to the car after?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ive had all my cars tuned by Synergy. While they are alittle pricier then other shops, you get what u paid for!

Ive had a couple of buddies (one c6z, S/C c5z. H/C Camaro) that have got tuned from other tuners and after went to Synergy and they all say the same thing… That they wish they would have listened to me and went with Synergy first as their car runs much better now!

With that being said…. I know Rick will not do a “Re-tune” on someone else’s work. He will only do a re-tune on his own work. If he was to tune your car he would start from fresh.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Thanks. And yeah I'd only need him to re-tune from his work. Because as all us car fanatics know "your never done adding on". I want to get it tunes for a little nos kit I will be trying out. Eventually I will be going forced induction that's what I'd want a re-tune for. Also do you know if he does "speed density" tunes.

I know it would be much faster if I were to call and ask but I want to also have it on here in case other members wonder the same.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you don't mind the extra 100 miles, Jim @ CalSpeed in Bakersfield is a freaking genius with HP Tuners.

He managed to pull the numbers in my sig on my Camaro out of an LQ4/243/Hot Cam combo.

Quick Reply: dyno tuning