Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 - Funny Story

View Full Version : Funny Story

N2OBaby
06-21-2012, 08:35 AM
The other night my buddy brought his Goat to my place.

As he was rollin' up the drive the neighbors chickens started runn'n like they were being chased by Satan .:hail:;):burn::burn:

Tim94gt
06-21-2012, 10:23 AM
My Chickens run towards my Car or Truck.

They associated all the noise w/ food and now loud exhaust = dinner time to them.

N2OBaby
06-21-2012, 12:09 PM
My Chickens run towards my Car or Truck.

They associated all the noise w/ food and now loud exhaust = dinner time to them.

Classical Conditioning there, like Pavlov's Dogs.:thumb::thumb:

mark21742
06-23-2012, 01:54 AM
Sad thing is I was out back building the pool deck this evening and as I was using the skil saw all the chickens came out and hung around like they were watching a great show on tv lol.

They are only 4-5 months old with clipped wings. I picked up my one rooster and tossed him up on the one tallest 4x4 post and he sat there on it slowly flapping his wings like he was saying "look at me I'm king of the world" lol they can be funny as hell

N2OBaby
06-25-2012, 01:14 PM
...as I was using the skil saw all the chickens came out and hung around like they were watching a great show on tv lol.

I picked up my one rooster and tossed him up on the one tallest 4x4 post and he sat there on it slowly flapping his wings like he was saying "look at me I'm king of the world" lol they can be funny as hell

They are funny untill it's 6:15 AM on a Saturday and the Roosters start crowing outside your Bedroom window.

I usually run them out of the yard making snake style hissing noises or junk yard dog snarls but my buddy's GTO did an even better job.

mark21742
06-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Lol I got smart and built the coop/run all the way in the back corner of our yard so there is the driveway, garage and pool between the chickens and the house

N2OBaby
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Lol I got smart and built the coop/run all the way in the back corner of our yard so there is the driveway, garage and pool between the chickens and the house

The crappy thing is these aren't my chickens they belong to the neighbor.
:eyes:;):nono: