Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Exhaust goodies

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 04:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust goodies

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $40
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): KS
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'm finally getting around to parting my 99 WS6 and I've come across a lot of exhaust parts that are just laying around that I want gone. All prices are also OBO. I will also ship and I'll let you know the price if you PM me. Here's what I've got...

3 inch inlet, 3 inch outlet slash-cut tips that came from my Spintech catback. These tips are in great shape and look good. $40

3 inch inlet, 4 inch outlet round slash-cut tips. These are the tips from Fast Toys and I ran with them for a while. There's a little bit of rash on the bottoms of these but otherwise they are in great shape. $60

2.5 inch inlet, 3 inch outlet dual/dual tips. These were on my car when I bought it and fill in the gap on T/A bumpers pretty well. There's no damage to them but they could use a polish (which I'm working on). Also, the inlets have some pretty ugly welds on them, but I've cleaned that up a bit. $40

Magnaflow 3 inch inlet, dual 2.5 inch outlet muffler. I ran a Magnaflow system on my car for a while, but thought it was a bit too tame so I switched to Spintech. Only about 1500 miles on this. $75. I've also got the rest of the catback from the Magnaflow system, but it got butchered to accomodate an electric cutout. $75 for the CB or $140 for the whole thing. NO TIPS INCLUDED. (PENDING SALE FOR CB AND MUFFLER)

Stock manifolds, y-pipe and cats from a 99 WS6. $80 for manifolds, $60 for y-pipe and $50 for cats (*CATS ARE SOLD*) or $150 for all three.

PM me here if interested.

Last edited by IronwolfWS6; 07-02-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP

*Update. Cats are sold, everything else still available. Catback does NOT have the intermediate pipe but everything else (over the axle pipe, tailpipes and muffler) are still available*

Quick Reply: Exhaust goodies