Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

what did the cop say when he pulled u over!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what did the cop say when he pulled u over!!

what did the cop say to did u get the " nice race that's a fast car license and insurance please"
share ur stories also what was ur speed and cost of the ticket

Posted from LS1Tech.com App for Android
Old 06-22-2012, 09:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Old 06-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

dont clap I'm active military this is ur tax dollars at work haha

Posted from LS1Tech.com App for Android
Old 06-22-2012, 10:15 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had cops pull me over to have me open my exhaust cutouts so they could hear the car. Other then that... its generally harassment. LOL
Old 06-22-2012, 10:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Here's your ticket. Sign here.

Everytime.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

She was hot and i stuck my ***** in her bum.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Good Kill
Old 06-22-2012, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Proofreading your posts before you click the submit button is your friend.

I actually understand what this post is saying though. I got stopped for over 100mph in a 55 zone. It was really late at night and no other cars around...well except for me and the cop. Well the walks up to my window and said "dude your car sounds amazing, but you need to slow down and be careful. You have a nice night." I said "thank you officer you have a good night" and I went straight home and went to bed.

I literally felt like I won the lottery.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Teching In

I ran an Evo Off a Roll from 1st...
By the Top of 3rd had about 2 cars on him, n my buddy hit my Hazards (Gay I know lol)
So when we stopped I told the Evo, we can go from a Stop now to have ur race
Cop came behind me as we were Honking...
Pulled me over n said, "Hope ur Win Was worth it!"
Lmao
Old 06-22-2012, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

Old 06-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Teching In

I was rallying on the way home from my friends house at 2am on the way to White Castle and as I'm in the drive through the cop pulls up next to me:

"You must be really hungry, good luck with White Castle tomorrow morning... Slow down "
cause god knows... White Castle is great at 2am, but horrendous in the morning
Old 06-22-2012, 05:35 PM
TECH Regular

The cop said "Driver, turn your vehicle off, get out of the car and put your hands on top of your head, fingers interlocked, feet shoulder width apart" I responded with "Damn your asking for alot of **** as drunk as I am"
Old 06-22-2012, 09:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 93 lt1 vette
the cop said "driver, turn your vehicle off, get out of the car and put your hands on top of your head, fingers interlocked, feet shoulder width apart" i responded with "damn your asking for alot of **** as drunk as i am"
lmao .
Old 06-22-2012, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

I got pulled over for "leaving the neighborhood as though I was driving in The Fast and The Furious." That is almost the exact quote. I was in my lowered Saturn that had wheels and bolt ons with a mood exhaust. No ticket, but I did get to have my car searched. At which point he said, "Where most kids hide their drugs, you have car parts. Have a nice night."

James
Old 06-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Banned

Cops love -Thirdgens-........The KING PIN always gets cut loose...mainly because the cop knows he has nothing on KING PIN, and KING PIN knows he has nothing on him either.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

I roll raced a 351W Mustang a few years ago. A couple of rolls and I destroyed him both times.....while the cop was behind us.

He pulls me over.

Cop: Nice runs, you killed him.
Me: Thanks.
Cop: DL, registration and proof of insurance please.
Me: but I won. Doesn't the loser get the ticket?
Cop: Don't you think he already feels bad enough after how you beat him?
Me: Yea, but to the victor go the spoils, no?
Cop: I'll be right back.

He comes back a few minutes later.

Cop: Your record sucks and if I give you this drag racing ticket, you'll probably lose your license for a while.
Me: Yea, I know. Sorry.
Cop: Stop street racing. Go home.
Me: Thank you sir. Have a good night.

I got lucky that night.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 93 LT1 Vette
The cop said "Driver, turn your vehicle off, get out of the car and put your hands on top of your head, fingers interlocked, feet shoulder width apart" I responded with "Damn your asking for alot of **** as drunk as I am"
hahaha lol

I've gotten two smartass "so who won the race?" comments trying to catch me slipping. "There is no racing except at the track, Occifer". Both times think the other car was undercover. One of the clues was the other car pulled all the way around after I was stopped and yelled out to the cops, "Yeah that's the m'fkkr that raced me tow that POS!!" He must've been especially mad because I smoked him.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Cops finally caught me after a small chase I led them on which started with a smokey 1st and 2nd gear burnout down a side street...after all, I wasn't going to let them have me easy!

I Pull into an industrial complex when one of the cruisers went by in the opposite lane and pulled a u turn to get behind me. He screams to me to shut the car off, drop the keys on the ground, and hold my hands out the window, so I do as told. Comes over and opens my door, yanks me out of the car, and cuffs me. Meanwhile about 6 more cruisers show up and two of the cops start searching my car. One asks if theres anything illegal inside. I respond "don't scuff my ******* leather seats."

After I assure them theres nothing in the car they put me in the back of the cruiser. Minute or two later the chief shows up and walks over to me. He says "dude, how much HP that car have??" I tell him 320. Then he says "Bullshit 320!! You blew away from my cruiser like I was standing still!!" Then I hear him talking to the other cops saying how I was BSing about my HP, lmao.

After everything was all said and done at the station, they release me and as I'm walking out the door, I tell the cop at the front desk to tell the chief he needs a faster cruiser. He kinda laughed and said "lets see it outrun the radio." By far was one of the dumbest and funniest car related things I've ever done. Makes for a good story now though.

BTW, it was in my old 2008 shelby GT mustang.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:40 AM
TECH Resident

i got so many. here is three of them.

first i was racing a viper, z06, mustang and a bike on a hwy and he picks me out of the bunch. i pull over and he ask why i was racing.

i told him i was stuck in 3rd gear try to force it into 4th thats why i was on the rpms. ( i have a th400 tranny. no 4th) he goes to the car and come back and tells me to go home and fix it. lol

the secound time i was racing my self in downtown probley doing 80 or so in a 50 with my cutout open. as i was going threw a stop light i looked up and saw that the white light was solid ( i was like what the fuckkkk...) i look into my rear view mear and he was about a half mile back so i figure i will try to get away i gunned it got to about 130 in a 50 mph. started to go into the naborhoods and i poped out at a repair shop i wipped it around back and i jump out trying to make it into the shop befor he found me i get about 10 feet away and notice my lights were on i go back to shut them off and he pops around the corner. i told him it was over heating i had to get it here as quick as possible. short story i took it to court to try fighting it ( i have about 20 exbetion driving on my recordand) but i lost and had to pay the ticket

third time i was driving my buddys gf up to the store and we were coming back and i lite it up good. i look in the mirror and here comes the cop i pull into the naborhood and pull over. she tells me to shut the car off and put the keys on the roof and place my hands on the wheels.

she walks up and looks inside the car and said wtf do you do with this??? i said its my dd and i told her she could search it if she likes ( i have not interior what so ever) and she says i seen you do the whole thing. so she goes to the car and comes back and tell me i was just showing of to the girl and go home.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I drive by a radar trap that is set up on the other side of the road. I'm obviously speeding but he doesn't have the gun on me. I start flashing my lights at the oncoming cars to warn them when I see his lights behind me. Well we get into this debate about how I shouldn't be warning other cars, and I say something about Cowboys and Indians and trying to protect my fellow drivers. He then says that isn't really true that a couple of months ago he was driving out of state and got pulled over and given a ticket. I then said that if someone had flashed his lights at him he would of been damn thankful at which point he turned around and went back to his car and left.