Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

RAFFLE!! 2000 Camaro Z28 H/C/I/E and LOTS more!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 11:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default RAFFLE!! 2000 Camaro Z28 H/C/I/E and LOTS more!

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $17000
Mileage: 999999
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

ok well i just received some terrible news that my father has advanced stages of pancreatic cancer after discussing a few things over im wanting to set up a raffle so that i can sell the car and hopefully raise some money for my family/father seeing as no one can really afford to keep up with the bills with him now being out of work. he's 63 years old almost near retirement and too young to go this soon. im looking to do 1000 tickets at $25 a piece. id like to make an end date of January 1st from which i will at random pick a ticket out of a box. to make it as official and legit as possible i will videotape all the tickets sold laid out on a table and then the inside of the empty box then all the tickets going into that box and being shaken up. finally i will reach in and immediately show the winning ticket to the camera. this video will be posted up for all to see. all tickets purchased can be done through paypal and i will mail the tickets to the given address. this will not be limited to this forum only i will be doing this with friends and non immediate family also. the faster i can get at least 1000 tickets the better as we do not know exaclty how long my dad will have. should for whatever reason i not be able to fulfill the 1000 sold tickets by January 1st 2013 all buyers WILL BE REFUNDED THEIR MONEY!

ALSO: should there be a winner it is that persons responsibility to arrange for vehicle pickup or whatever way you choose to bring it home. i do not mind holding on to the car as it just sits in storage and will help out as much as i can.

this car is heavily modded with the best parts money can buy. car weighs only 3330 lbs it dynoed 463RWHP 400RWtq SAE corrected and i do have the dyno sheet along with cam spec sheet. many might say that their car is a "real head turner" but i can 100% assure you that THIS car WILL turn heads!!!! i have NEVER recieved any negative comment about it even from people that hate camaros or hate late model 4th gens they all say "i typically dont like this year camaro but yours looks bad as hell." it also sounds bad as hell!

anyways on with the extremely long mod list:

Engine
PRC stage 1.5 LS6 heads with dual PRC valve spring kit (.660 lift) and lightly milled down
custom grind comp cams 232/234 cam
Hardened CM pushrods
Harland Sharp Roller rockers
FAST 90mm intake lightly ported to match heads
NW 90mm throttlebody
160* T stat
ported LS6 oil pump
LS2 dual timing chain
NGkTR6 plugs
MSD plug wires
Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers
Kooks ORY
SLP Loudmouth modular cat back with 3.5" tips
Under drive pulley
Griffin dual core radiator mounted vertically and tucked under upper radiator support with OEM fans (intended to allow room for Twin turbo build)
Lingenfelter launch controller
WS6 TA taller Ram Air box (for use with the Ultra Z hood)

Drivetrain
Six Speeds Inc (when they were in good business) Stage 5b fully built and Mikronited T56 never missed a shift or grinded a gear!
Textralia ZGrip clutch
Clutch remote mount solo bleeder
Moser 9" rear with 35 spline axles 4.10s and a detroit locker
PST 3.5" aluminum drive shaft

Suspension
Koni adj front struts
Koni adj rear shocks
LG lowering Springs
Spohn solid chromoly front and rear swaybars with poly end links
Spohn Chromoly Tubular K Member
Spohn light weight motor mounts with poly bushings
Spohn tubular chromoly upper A arms with Derlin bushings
Spohn tubular chromoly lower A arms with adjustable rod ends
Spohn chromoly full length adustable TQ arm
Spohn chromoly STB
UMI chromoly lower control arms with adjustable Del-Sphere pivot joints
LCA relocation brackets welded on rear end
FAYS II WATTS Link (no more panhard rod suspension set up)
UMI 3 point Chromoly SFCs

Appearance/Miscellaneous
OEM RS/Sport appearance package side skirts and rear lip
WW front spoiler
CCW SP500 18x10 front rims 18x11 rear rims
CCFL halo projector headlight
8k LED Gauges HID kit
Tail light covers
clear front markers
69 style side Z28 emblems
billet front grill
VFN Ultra Z ram air hood
OEM Leather interior
Tripple pillar gauge cluster with autometer cobalt series gauges
Billiard style ball shifter with 6 speed shift pattern engraving
AJE tubular front bumper bars
Optima red top battery relocated to the rear pass side quarter panel
exterior moroso Off switch
Pioneer head unit with ipod controls and USB connection
20% tinted windows all around
AC, ABS, TC, DELETED! no need for that ***** *** ****!
Grant 3 point steering wheel
MGW short shifter
Earls brake caliper speed bleeders

INCLUDED!!!
a complete front and rear Billet Specialties Drag wheel/tire set up 15x4 15x10 with Hoosier QTP rears and moroso front skinnies

theres probably some more stuff im missing but i must add that this car has been meticulously well taken care of. never driven in the rain and stored in a heated garage over the winter. the paint is near flawless no dents or rust anywhere. it has leather interior which is in great condition, PW, PL, PM and T Tops the SHELL has about 111xxx miles the shortblock is from my old 2002 Z28 (so it has the better rod bolts) and has about 67xxx miles every single mod has under 20k miles. the rear end has less than 10k miles.

ALSO: the car is tuned in Speed Density and is in need of a retune. it runs and drives fine but take a while on initial start up for the idle to settle down. id get it retuned but dont want to pay if im gonna sell it AND i havent even registered the car this year for the summer so it would be a waste of money for me unless i keep it.

18000obo

now for the pictures! mind you most are of the car with the SS hood i dont have many with the new Ultra Z hood but i will try n get some up ASAP
Z with BS drag wheels on

Last edited by C Murda; 07-11-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

bump for the day
Old 07-04-2012, 12:45 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been in and around this car myself. Loudest ls car I've ever heard and is in perfect shape. Just to bad the seller wants to grow up and be part of the vette club.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

RAFFLE Edit BUMP!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about the medical situation. Not to rain on the parade, but you should check into local and federal laws regarding raffles/lotteries/etc. and ensure you do things by the book. Otherwise, you could face litigation by someone who is upset they lost.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post wheels&tires

are the wheels and tires on black camaro for sale?