Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

dash color differences

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dash color differences

I know that the later model camaros had ebony interior and earlier had dark gray. My question is were the dashes and consoles different colors or just the seats and door panels and carpet? I'm looking at buying a new aftermarket dash pad and want to make sure it is right.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:16 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mean_greenZ
I know that the later model camaros had ebony interior and earlier had dark gray. My question is were the dashes and consoles different colors or just the seats and door panels and carpet? I'm looking at buying a new aftermarket dash pad and want to make sure it is right.
Every thing is a different color. Door Panels, seats, plastic panels, trim pieces, etc. I did the ebony interior conversion in my 93, it's a huge under taking to make it look factory.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ide like to get some info on this as well, ive got a 95 Z and I need a new dash pad, the interior is tan and black I beleive, but parts of the dash almost look dark grey
Old 07-02-2012, 11:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

On the 1999 and older cars, the entire interior was more of a charcoal color versus the 2000 and newer which was ebony. If you look at them side by side, you can notice a huge difference.

Quick Reply: dash color differences