View Full Version : Anyone having a problem with Walboro/Racetronix pumps?

Z28Roxy
07-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Running a Lonnie's dual pump kit with hobbs switch and all of a sudden my car started shutting off at idle. I noticed my fuel pump wasn't priming with the key on - so I switched the hobbs switch connector to the other pump and magically it primes and run. I checked the connector too just to make sure the pins weren't broken or w/e too..

The pump sat in the box for a year or two, but it's only been in the tank for maybe two months on a non-daily driver. :ripped:

SStressin
07-03-2012, 02:29 PM
my racetronix 255 sat for almost a year till i put it in then sat in the tank for another year i always take my car apart for mods n it just sits. but still is fine just started her up yesterday...

Racetronix
07-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Running a Lonnie's dual pump kit with hobbs switch and all of a sudden my car started shutting off at idle. I noticed my fuel pump wasn't priming with the key on - so I switched the hobbs switch connector to the other pump and magically it primes and run. I checked the connector too just to make sure the pins weren't broken or w/e too..

The pump sat in the box for a year or two, but it's only been in the tank for maybe two months on a non-daily driver. :ripped:

What is the purpose of this post? Survey/shopping for opinions? If you have a Lonnie's DP why not contact him? His service is first rate.

Lonnies Performance
07-03-2012, 06:15 PM
You could call me, like I recommend all my customers to do.
This will get you the fastest service, since I do not watch LS1tech during the day.

Give me a call & I'll help you troubleshoot the problem.

Tirefire
08-22-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm in the same boat but I'm doing other things (wiring) to the car right now. Once I finish that up I'll try to see what the problem is. It might be as simple as a lose connection or bad ground we will see....