Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Brand New Garrett GT42! Big turbo! Price drop!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 04:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Brand New Garrett GT42! Big turbo! Price drop!

Category: Accessories
Price: $675
Location (State): VT
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I've got a brand new Garrett GT4294 with a 1.01a/r housing I'm looking to sell. It's a divided T4 flange, journal bearing. I got this from a buddy last fall in a trade for some work with intentions of putting it on my LS6 Silverado (also for sale) but have since changed my plans and don't really have a use for this turbo.
This thing has never been bolted up to a manifold, no oil run through it, etc; it was in my buddy's showcase at his shop and has since sat on my toolbox. New retail is around $1300-1500 depending on where you go, I'm just trying to sell it quick and recoup some money. I'll package it up/build a decent box and I will ship at the buyers expense (just cover the actual shipping, building a box/good container to ship it in isn't an issue) as this thing weighs quite a bit.

Here's a link to the turbo and specs on Extremepsi: http://www.extremepsi.com/store/prod...roductid=19770

I'm looking to get $675obo, shoot me some offers! PM me on here or feel free to text (eight zero two - 922-2186) anytime if interested!

Last edited by MunsonAuto; 07-09-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What size is the v-band on the exhuast side?
Old 07-05-2012, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

I should've posted that! IIRC the exhaust side v-band is 4". The compressor inlet is 5", and I believe the v-band outlet on the compressor side is 3". I'll measure them all tomorrow and post back to be 100% sure.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

So I did a little research on this turbo 'cause the sizes seemed weird to me. The compressor intake inlet is 5". The compressor outlet is 3" ID, and 3.75" peak to peak for the v-band assembly. The compressor outlet has a machined groove for a o-ring v-band assembly. Most people just slap a 4" v-band on and call it a day, but the proper way with this turbo is to get a 3.75" o-ring v-band assembly. The exhaust side outlet is a 4" outlet.

Price is negotiable so feel free to make some offers!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

Price drop! Let's move this thing!