Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

CLK500....good kill? No vid, sorry.

Old 07-08-2012, 03:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CLK500....good kill? No vid, sorry.

On my way home from watching the terribly disappointing UFC fight tonight, I was on the highway doing about 65-70 when this silver brand new looking CLK500 passed by me.

I was kinda curious if the guy would run, so I pulled up and seen a couple of younger guys in in, so I accelerated a little and passed him and then I slowed back down to 60. He pulled up and nodded, I nod back and he punches it, I reacted pretty quick and punched it too.

From about 60 to 110, I put about 5-6 cars on him and I slowed down. They pulled up next to me and we gave each other a thumbs up and went on our way.

I looked up the car, it says it's 302 HP@5600 and a torque rating of 339@2700. Good kill or meh?

I thought it was a decent kill.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Decent kill.

And yeah, that fight was garbage. Worst part about it was when I was watching it, I was in a bar and they had Direct TV. It was raining here yesterday... so the TVs in the bar ALL cut out. By the time it cuts back, it shows Silva sitting down, having already won.

Complete BS but whatever. Not to take away from Silva as a great fighter, but Chael Sonnen dominated the first round, and if he didn't slip from the little fancy back hand he tried, he would have still been in it IMO. The first fight between them was a fluke on Silva's part too, because Sonnen dominated damn near the entire fight.

Search this Thread