Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whats your best kill ever...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats your best kill ever...

I was wondering what everyones best kill was? Best is a relative term so that can mean how bad you beat the other racer, a story behind the race, beating some punkass or whatever best means to you! Videos please if anyone has them i unfortunatley dont have video but my best kill ever was against a gt-s celica (hell yes a celica). Kid at my school had my entire high school thinking this celica was the nastiest thing in the city. White with black rims, ugly *** HUGE muffler, mods were only CAI and a cheap turbo (car made about 190 stock and i think 270 modded). Few of my friends had begged me to race him but i never saw the need to (my ride is an 01 WS6, only mods right now are exhaust and slp lid) seeing as it would be a smashing. Finally word got around he was calling me out saying (direct quote) "theres a reason they dont make that ***** car anymore". I was only to happy to finally agree but told him that when i win he fills my tank up for the gas i was gunna waste. 3 hours later with 150 people watching i beat him in a half mile race so bad i had time to stop, get out, and smile as he stopped. My tank got filled and at least 2 or 3 times a day the rest of the year people asked me "hey arent you that guy who beat ____ in that race". Indeed haha me and my "***** car". My best kill simply for the story. Share please...
Old 07-09-2012, 06:17 PM
10 Second Club

sounds like a story...ivd crushed a couple fbo mustangs dreams when they would swear they could take out ls1s,i raced for money on a few and beat them all..and with my 383 lt1 ,everyone at the track thought if was weak,they even told me "i dont know why people mod lt1's"..i beat one of the top dogs there a bolt on tune 302 BOSS
Old 07-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Mine was in my old Grand Prix GTP that ran a 12.6@112 on street tires. This was also 5-6 years ago where a 12sec street car was slightly less common than today lol. I was driving next to a guy with an Evo. I just acted really enamored with his car and asked if it had one of those turbo things and how awesome that was. I said the car was my moms and she let me put flowmasters on it and that it felt quick.

I asked if he wanted to race or something for fun and he was cool but was like I don't think its really worth it. So I just pushed the issue and finally got him to agree, I told him I just wanted to see how much I would loose by. I told him to just go and he did.

The look on his face as I blew by him while spinning the tires was priceless. Havne't had a kill in all my cars since then to come close to that. Priceless.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Mine was in my old Grand Prix GTP that ran a 12.6@112 on street tires. This was also 5-6 years ago where a 12sec street car was slightly less common than today lol. I was driving next to a guy with an Evo. I just acted really enamored with his car and asked if it had one of those turbo things and how awesome that was. I said the car was my moms and she let me put flowmasters on it and that it felt quick.

I asked if he wanted to race or something for fun and he was cool but was like I don't think its really worth it. So I just pushed the issue and finally got him to agree, I told him I just wanted to see how much I would loose by. I told him to just go and he did.

The look on his face as I blew by him while spinning the tires was priceless. Havne't had a kill in all my cars since then to come close to that. Priceless.
lol wow..pretty cool
Old 07-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Staging Lane

The grand prix story is hilarious!! Once upon a time i thought evos were cool and thats an awesome story. Talk to the guy afterwards?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My best kill was against an old friends G37 with intake and exhaust. When we first met he swore he beat a V10 M5 and has beatin RS5's and so on. I immediatly laughed but not letting him know i was laughing at him. He kept telling me his car is a top end car and he will easily pull on me. He even bought his friend to fill to show how hard he was going to pull on me. So the kill isnt anything exciting but the person i beat finally shut his mouth and told him after a few weeks later not to go around tellin people the type of cars he beat that is just not possible and makes you look stupid. I also told him as bad as i beat you the M5 will beat me even worse so im sure you pulled on a M5, lol.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ive got a few good ones but the cars racing werent all that... i was 19, just livin my job as oil trash. scraped the few pennies i didnt spend on beer long enough to buy my first "fast" car. a 2004 subraru sti. blue with gold wheels. not long after i got the car i got the cobb stage 1 on the accessport. nifty thing that was. well cruisin the main drag one day and this cocky kid in a svt n20 focus (you know the one, awesome body kit and enough nos to blow us all up) started talkin **** with 3 of his buddies in his beast. i let it go for a bit then he finally conned me into a race. 3 honks were off from a 30 roll. it didnt go good for him atall. busses, busses bad. i let out and he wanted to chat. i follow him to the "rich people" airport hangar and we bs about the cars and how hes got somethin to take me down inside. he walks into the hangar and im expectin a vette or a blown camaro or something like that to come out. naah out rolls a mini cooper s convertible. i laughed pretty hard as he loaded up his car with his crew and proceded to get rolled out on by my sti. i knew it was gunna happen but some how he got to me. got to me enough that i had to **** on his day not once but twice. when i think about that now i still laugh alittle inside.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

I've beaten a couple C6 corvettes pretty easily.
One was behind me at a stoplight when I was turning left. I took the turn easy, going through in second, and I went into the middle lane. Well this guy in his corvette floors it through the corner and then the minute he gets straight. Right as he got to my rear fender, I rolled into the throttle. I stopped his pull and pulled away from him up to 70 and let off. He was thoroughly shocked, but when I told him I didn't even go WOT(no need to), he tried tell me he started in 4th. I just laughed and drove off.

Another one was driving like a tool, tailgating me. I shifted into 3rd at 40 and started rolling into the throttle. Guy was still stuck to my bumper, so I punched it and immediately started pulling him and he couldn't keep up. I slowed down and the guy pulled even with me, looking shocked. I just smirked and he took off like an idiot.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was trying to pass a slow moving, dusty *** Camaro and I guess he thought I was trying to race him.. I guess you could call it a kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L9WcuPyF10s
Old 07-09-2012, 08:23 PM
On The Tree

First hit on n20 was with a c6 zo6 playing with me he got the shock of his life when the little c4 put a bus on him he was in the wrong gear for the 40 we were doing I'm sure but I'm claiming it he caught me at the light and yelled that thing is nasty man really cool guy
Old 07-09-2012, 08:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

GSXR600 twice and a 2001 Viper GTS. I was making 416rwhp at the time. Thats pretty good for my neck of the woods. Not much out here running around.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

My first Viper kill in my Fox body. Guy smirked at me and took off. I blew his doors off once I hit third gear. At the next light guy gave me thumbs up. All the single turbo Supra kills in Fox body right behind that too.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:53 PM
9 Second Club

Ran a guys 06 gto with cam, stall, and nitrous for around 300. He was talking so much about how hes gonna show me how a real ls2 runs. So we ran them head up motor to motor he jumped the flagman got about 2 1/2 cars out on me I bang into 2nd stop his pull. Hit 3rd came around him continued to into 4th and pulled another 1 1/2 cars and ended up around 2 1/2 to 3 cars ahead. With the money I won I bought some new pushrods lol. About a day after the run I found out he sprayed me and he was swearing up and down I was spraying lol.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 PM
11 Second Club

Beating a BMW 335i in my tuned HHR SS and having people there to see it. Not something to expect from a POS HHR.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have two...both too good to pick one.

First was in my 86 trans am with my old cammed/bolt on/5 speed 305 TPI. Local kid in a bolt on orange LS1 SS camaro catches the light next to me. I see the serious look on his face so I knew it was on. I was expecting to get destroyed. Light turns green and he botched the launch. I got about 4-5 cars on him with the hit, and let off just into 4th gear with him about 3 cars back still. Next light he's got a giddy smile on his face and he goes "damn man, that things quick! Is that a turbo TA? (my car was white)" And I replied "nope, just a modded 305." His look changed after that to the look of "what the **** just happened?"

Second was in my old 2000 Firehawk M6 with just a borla catback. This cocky kid I knew had JUST bought a new for the time 350Z. He went around spewing so much BS about how he'd smoke me in reverse and that those "old V8's" had nothing comapred to the new japanese technology. I finally get him to put his money where his mouth was and run. I got him by busses. Then, he spent over $2K in mods...intake, headers, catback, test pipes, underdrives, short shifter, tune, etc and called me out again saying I was gonna get my *** handed to me. Well the little old slow hawk with still only a catback walked him again. After that, he openly admitted to having respect for the almighty LS1.

Some guys you just gotta teach the hard way. Oh and heres the vid from WAY back then. Sorry it's just music...the sound quality came out terrible. We were using a camcorder LMAO.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/stoc...take_72136.htm
Old 07-09-2012, 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

My favorite win was against a whipple'd 03 cobra. Always loved them and have wanted one.

Funniest was when a 900hp TT 03 Cobra stomped my old bolt-on 02 SS.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Many years ago (not impressive at all these days) I beat a 2001 360 Modena with my 1995 lt1 z28 (CC306 + bolt ons). I can physically run faster than my ls1 now so I doubt I will be able to top that kill any time soon.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Best win was against two 08 C6's & a 03 cobra ported blower with a 50shot in 3 way races. All of them were on drag radials but me which made it my best so far.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Launching!

Me and a buddy were riding around looking for races and finally come up on a guy and his girl in a pretty clean looking 03-04 GT and here is how the conversation went.

ME: You wanna run?
HIM: (LAUGHTER) You dont want none of this.
ME: Um why is that?
HIM: Cuz this aint no honda civic.
ME: (LAUGHTER) Im willing to take my chances.

He told me to meet him at an undisclosed location somewhere in mexico in like 10 minutes. I kinda thought he was trying to ditch me and avoid me the rest of the night, but i wasnt going to be the one who didnt show up. After the race i figured out he just needed to open up his bottle.

Crappy vid but you can see him jump past me, then as I gain traction start to eat his words.

He said he left his traction control on so i offered another race but then he was said it wouldnt make much of a difference.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 01WendySue6
The grand prix story is hilarious!! Once upon a time i thought evos were cool and thats an awesome story. Talk to the guy afterwards?
lol no. He was no where to be found. I had people flat out laugh at me for wanting to race. Thats what made that car awesome. Total sleeper.

Quick Reply: Whats your best kill ever...